Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

P/C lvl 81 Rogue 15% and rogue items.

This is a discussion on P/C lvl 81 Rogue 15% and rogue items. within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; You can sell +3 Rol no problem, the only guys who weren't allowed were guys who had no post counts ...
Page: 2

lime

You can sell +3 Rol no problem, the only guys who weren't allowed were guys who had no post counts and were known to associate with hackers/dupers/scammers.

Mungers prices are waaay too low. He sold his items for waaaay below market because he left game and was desperate for a quick sale. His IN+1 had 6-7 people who wanted to buy it but were all saving some cash to get it, but it was worth more and could have been sold for more for sure. Also, in game you can sell any of those items for gold bars which set the value of the item and the above quoted prices don't reflect that at all.[/b]

true maybe, but the market is extremely slow and it was hardly a quick sale on any of my items since i left the game even when at decent or low prices mate

true maybe, but the market is extremely slow and it was hardly a quick sale on any of my items since i left the game even when at decent or low prices mate [/b]

I know it's a problem to sell but lets put it this way, you could have sold that IN for 2 IN's and coins, sold the IN's for more then you got for the +1 and had coins to spare...

I'm glad you are getting some money for your items, I hate to see you go and that you got scammed by a gutless fucker, but the prices you gave for many of the items are way too low

lime

I know it's a problem to sell but lets put it this way, you could have sold that IN for 2 IN's and coins, sold the IN's for more then you got for the +1 and had coins to spare...

I'm glad you are getting some money for your items, I hate to see you go and that you got scammed by a gutless fucker, but the prices you gave for many of the items are way too low [/b]
    probs right, the IN+1 would of brought me back to the game so I was sad to see it go, ach well in another year or so my finances may be better and i will be splashing back out again buying up stuff lol

In+1 can not bring u back to game.. Not even a +3 tho..

silverbuffer18

In+1 can not bring u back to game.. Not even a +3 tho..[/b]
    im pretty sure a +3 could..

Not at olympia.. Couse u can only make ur char fll +0 = nothing instead of turkish +3 +9 characters.. :/

im pretty sure a +3 could..[/b]

Sounds about right lol...

Just to let ppl know I AM ON MALISH NOW!! We do share da char with reall malish

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Website to turkish forums is www.gevezeonline.com[/b]
    omg this website is sht ^^ .. this site is better Forum www.knightonline.net there is good guys Trustable in Olympia topics sell good characters/+0/1/2/3 Unique and other

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12