Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415

Paid the cost to be the boss......

This is a discussion on Paid the cost to be the boss...... within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; k,im out. wasted enough time today on here. RED, anytime brotha...
Page: 15

infolock

k,im out. wasted enough time today on here.

RED, anytime brotha

ReZzDrAg0nz

rezz why dont u give me a call, and we can talk over the phone rather than over the internet.
    tell ya what, ill absorb the charges. if ya cant do that, try restraining yourself, i have nothing more to say to you online.

and "gaybill" still wouldn't mind, givin your mothers pepperoni tits a whirl.[/b]
    Cecilia have post a colorful description of who i think u really are. Enough said.

unlike you, im not interested in men or phone sex with a male on the other line. are you trying to show off u have some change left over from that down payment on the mortgage? Save it, you gonna need it.

You sound like a mother fucker. Have you fuck your own mother yet i wonder, you probably did while she was sleeping...you seem a bit obsessed with mine.

If you want to fuck, fuck your own mother.
    If you want to bark, bark in your own house.
    If you want to be here, sit like a dog, and shut the fuk up.

infolock

Cecilia have post a colorful description of who i think u really are. Enough said.

unlike you, im not interested in men or phone sex with a male on the other line. are you trying to show off u have some change left over from that down payment on the mortgage? Save it, you gonna need it.

You sound like a mother fucker. Have you fuck your own mother yet i wonder, you probably did while she was sleeping...you seem a bit obsessed with mine.

If you want to fuck, fuck your own mother.
    If you want to bark, bark in your own house.
    If you want to be here, sit like a dog, and shut the fuk up.[/b]
    when you translate that to english, message me, ill check it out.

right now the only thing i hear, is a clip from the Lock Stock and two smoking barrels flick, goes something like..

"Paid the cost to be the boss"

ReZzDrAg0nz

when you translate that to english, message me, ill check it out.
    right now the only thing i hear, is a clip from the Lock Stock and two smoking barrels flick, goes something like..

"Paid the cost to be the boss" [/b]
    almost forgot dog cant read...

infolock

almost forgot dog cant read...[/b]
    See you ingame, gorgeous

fatty

alright info.....you said you were gonna stop posting about 5 times ago....why don't you just take your own advice and stop???

Eazy

why would u want to stop after 11 pages.. stil need 9

priestxxx

alright info.....you said you were gonna stop posting about 5 times ago....why don't you just take your own advice and stop???[/b]
    Because he's a fucking douche bag. He thinks he's superior to everyone else who plays video games because he's spent money instead of playing with people and doing it the legit way and having fun. Apparently there's something wrong with that.

Bobashop

you havent beaten me, probably never will

priestxxx

you havent beaten me, probably never will[/b]
    I'll beat you.

Sexual innuendo.

K, everyone made their point.

Enough, if you wanna continue, use pm's.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415