Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Paid the cost to be the boss......

This is a discussion on Paid the cost to be the boss...... within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; A. interestingly your excuse for when you got demolished when I wasn't in a party with a priest later was ...
Page: 2

A. interestingly your excuse for when you got demolished when I wasn't in a party with a priest later was that I was undying when the party was me and two rogues and a mage.

B. That fight that tank has posted acutally happens to be me on 1500/300 with wpn/ac enchant 5988 hp 1271 ac 2195 ap

C. I did know you on Beramus you were a garbage warrior who used to leech your mages np who would nova town all day. I also remembering you towning as soon as you got debuffed and jeff started hitting you. Really the only person from respect that back then I felt had any understanding of the game was the mage Dotan. The rest of you failed to impress upon anyone but yourselves.

D. Oddly enough you continue to talk trash even though your accusations implications and insights are not even remotely on the ball.

E. Feel free though to keep spewing shit from your mouth as it amuses everyone here greatly.

infolock

A. interestingly your excuse for when you got demolished when I wasn't in a party with a priest later was that I was undying when the party was me and two rogues and a mage.

B. That fight that tank has posted acutally happens to be me on 1500/300 with wpn/ac enchant 5988 hp 1271 ac 2195 ap

C. I did know you on Beramus you were a garbage warrior who used to leech your mages np who would nova town all day. I also remembering you towning as soon as you got debuffed and jeff started hitting you. Really the only person from respect that back then I felt had any understanding of the game was the mage Dotan. The rest of you failed to impress upon anyone but yourselves.

D. Oddly enough you continue to talk trash even though your accusations implications and insights are not even remotely on the ball.

E. Feel free though to keep spewing shit from your mouth as it amuses everyone here greatly.[/b]
    I figured you'd post before I moved outside to do some things. So I'll reply with this.

A. You had undying You won, the next day, you had your scrolls, you lost. And you've lost everytime since then.
    B. Warrior is about pot timing, you suck at that, hence why you chose your build.
    C. On Bera, we pwn'd face, and our mages did rock, but never did I leech, nublet.
    D. I unlike you, was unable to sit in a game and XP for 10 hours a day, even if I had the time to spare.
    E. You cry over a game, and try to project this self glorified image of a true player. Really, you're just a boy, with no RL friends or commitments, and you along with your gang of gimps, are prob. just sinfully ugly. Hence you escape to this little fantasy world, to gain recognition from people whom you'll probablly never associate with in real life.

F. Fack you and your crew. You all suck at life and at this game.

infolock

Ilove, i cant watch youtube from work, but I really hope you're not crying with these gimps.

You're a good sin, and I've known some of your friends for years. Don't jump on that band wagon, else I'm going to feed you my white cock with a smile on my face.

Ilove, i cant watch youtube from work, but I really hope you're not crying with these gimps.

You're a good sin, and I've known some of your friends for years. Don't jump on that band wagon, else I'm going to feed you my white cock with a smile on my face.[/b]

no i dont care.. it was when i can win gabloo. real gabloo
    cant do it any more :/

i dont care if u win cecilia or no or rezz it is not my busy

PEACE lets go play arced games until ko back. it is not so bad :P

ps: remenber guys it is a game.. we supose to have fun

You're such an amusing fellow.

You're right about one thing though warrior is about potting but not in the way you think. Your conclusion is a poor one for quite a few reasons.
    Yes I chose lycaon because it means I can use just hp pot. Thats why its superior. Wasting half of potting on mana pot for an extra 50-100 dmg a hit is moronic. Its not because I can't pot time. If you knew anything at all you'd know that before I was lycaon build at sub 70 I used to be at the top of the warrior food chain anyway with a few others like Takusic and Dietomehahaha. However If you really want to discuss skill however you really need to go back to the begining of olympia if you want to see what real warrior skill is with players like Warpath, Trevor, and Archus. If you would have bothered to play some back then and learn from players like this maybe you'd have an understanding of how to actually play the game.

As for you. No you will never have skill and no its not because you don't have time to play or that you don't have items (that part we can obviously see you aren't lacking). Its just that you're not capable of understanding what really warrior is about. Ap is just but a very small part of what warrior is. Also here's a tip to party pk perhaps it will help in the short time left that you plan on playing this game. If you don't want to town so much you should protect your priest instead of going off running after a rogue or warrior just cause you want to see your name on the left side of cz.

And for someone who claims that he doesn't have time to waste talking to people you sure to like to sit around here and bullshit a lot sir.

And before you say you don't care about what people think cause I'm well aware thats one of your next posts in the near future. You obviously do care or you wouldn't even bother responding.

I have to say, thanks for playing however. You've made this later part of olympia rather interesting by being a peice of trash.

fatty

I figured you'd post before I moved outside to do some things. So I'll reply with this.

A. You had undying You won, the next day, you had your scrolls, you lost. And you've lost everytime since then.
    B. Warrior is about pot timing, you suck at that, hence why you chose your build.
    C. On Bera, we pwn'd face, and our mages did rock, but never did I leech, nublet.
    D. I unlike you, was unable to sit in a game and XP for 10 hours a day, even if I had the time to spare.
    E. You cry over a game, and try to project this self glorified image of a true player. Really, you're just a boy, with no RL friends or commitments, and you along with your gang of gimps, are prob. just sinfully ugly. Hence you escape to this little fantasy world, to gain recognition from people whom you'll probablly never associate with in real life.

F. Fack you and your crew. You all suck at life and at this game.[/b]

You're stupid...

infolock

Go write a novel, on how much of a geek u are.

cus, lord, knows ya are one.

for the guy who posted above me, yer slick.

runordie

Go write a novel, on how much of a geek u are.[/b]
    Go write a novel on how much you have spent on Knight Online(an online internet game).

infolock

Go write a novel on how much you have spent on Knight Online(an online internet game).[/b]
    10 mins ago, you were offering me 275 USD for a naked level 75 priest, why the change of heart ?

ps if ya really wanna know...

i bought a cs for gab and me, 250 usd.
    i bought a level 72 mage for my friend Dave for 500 usd (which he paid back)
    i bought a level 73 sin for my friends to play along w/ myself when im bored, 600 usd
    i bought a level 75 priest for my friend dennis to play, 600 usd
    i bought a set of priest chitins from YOU for 100 USD
    that makes a grand total of 1550 USD.

Add in all the premium i've bought for friends and knight cash for them to PK with and we're somewhere around 2000.00 USD

a group of complete nerds trying to hurt my feelings: priceless

anymore questions ?

runordie

i'm not too sure

fatty

10 mins ago, you were offering me 275 USD for a naked level 75 priest, why the change of heart ?[/b]
    lol!!! so much for confidentiality dipshit.......don't buy from this nub....he's stupid

infolock

lol!!! so much for confidentiality dipshit.......don't buy from this nub....he's stupid[/b]
    why dont u post from your real name

ReZzDrAg0nz

TO ALL THE BUYERS ON'T EVER PAY WESTERN UNION OR U CAN KISS YOUR MONEY GOODBYE.

This fag have no reputation to live up to. If he decided to scam, he have nothing to lose.

lol!!! so much for confidentiality dipshit.......don't buy from this nub....he's stupid[/b]

who r u?

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast