pathos >>> ronark

This is a discussion on pathos >>> ronark within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; i have on pathos: 1 Glave +8 Iron Belt 2 x RoC 's Warrior Pendant Full set shells warrior +7 ...
Page: 1

creeD

i have on pathos:

1 Glave +8
    Iron Belt
    2 x RoC 's
    Warrior Pendant
    Full set shells warrior +7
    2 x DoL +6
    Smite Hammer +6
    Totamic Spear +7
    DD warrior +7
    Chitins Priest +7 ( pauldron, pads and gloves)
    DD & antispear +7 priest
    Belt of life +1
    Lobo Pendant
    1 Glave +7
    1 Durandal +7
    CHitin Bow +5
    Shells rogue +7 ( 2x helmet's, gloves, boots)
    10+ gbs

and crap like
    2x feather of hq
    6 x tail of shaula
    2x scrols HP , 1 AC , 2x wolf, 1 x dex (18 left)

looking 4 good items... or mage items if u got like spells =), need all of them :P

ShadowBobr

i can offer for it : Glave +5,5x glave +1,3x fp +7/12 warior,lot of fps and lot of craps...i know my offer is n00b offer but if u want it...PM me

halifax

creed is a scammer dont trade with him

bl00dy

coming from a koxper then must be true ¬¬

creed is a scammer dont trade with him[/b]
    Chupala, I remember one day in hobs when ur char got out of pots and ur koxp go crazy u were healing 1920 and all that shit but it dosnt cast, if u dont believe me, i ahve a persons that can prove it cause he fraps it.

ShayaN

Chupala, I remember one day in hobs when ur char got out of pots and ur koxp go crazy u were healing 1920 and all that shit but it dosnt cast, if u dont believe me, i ahve a persons that can prove it cause he fraps it.[/b]
    What are you talking about?zzzz?

creeD

hmm... jeremiah dont tell me scammer, u were using autobuff when i was on party with u, if u dont belive me, ask blastoise, cesoir, whiteblanquita, etc... they all know about that....

What are you talking about?zzzz?[/b]

u dont believe me, well i know that what creed just say its true cause i was getting 960 buff when theres was a 1500 hpo buffer in party and why i always get 960 because each time i clr my buff i recieved the autobuff of Dracual and i will prove it jsut give me some time

touchmenoob

and you dont mention me :S i saw jeremiah in hops with autolute and autobuff :S

bl00dy

i think the guy who shared with parasitic frapsed it. then jeremeiah was like :"im gona kick u from clan so stfu and just let s play, i dont know what u talking about".

cus creed was hacked that doesnt means he scamed ur fuking pp.