PC

This is a discussion on PC within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; I might be buying a few items and need a pc. i havent played for a while and dont know ...
Page: 1

doodles850

Default PC

I might be buying a few items and need a pc. i havent played for a while and dont know what the values are anymore.(not really like i ever did lol) Im looking for 2x SSE+1, ROF+1, ROL+1, EP+1, LBOL+2, +8/9 scorching staff, and +9 silk HP set. i wont be bale to buy all at one time, but will be able to buy an item a week. confirmed PP/WU accounts. if i decide to buy items ill be plat premmy with no log issues. some ppl can vouch for me.

doodles850

i just need a rough estimate of how much USD these items cost. does noone know their prices

i bought a rof +2 pe +3 and iron belt for 800 usd but that was a good deal a hook up hmm in my eyes rol +1 = like 75-90 i think sse +1 roughly 75-90 ep +1 25-35 dollar as for silks u aint gonna ifnd em same with stafff lbol is prolly hmm 200m in merchant x 9 proly like 85 hope that helps u out i can get bettter prices for u later if i remember

doodles850

that does help, thanx alot. with prices like that i should be able to return as a bad ass how much difference would it be if everything went to +2/3? i am looking at spending about 1500 on this sorry ass game over the next 3 months!

wel i unno i spent like almost 2 grand candian and i am sittin on lvl 82 warrior raptor 9 shell 8 set + +9 chtin guantlets iron set +0 roc +3 roc +2 dual we +2 goo dundy items and gold bars

skillzz

Default ?

hmm i might have some items you need

doodles850

pm what you have and what prices.