Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

PC>66 sin+items maybe trading for 70 sin

This is a discussion on PC>66 sin+items maybe trading for 70 sin within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; 66 sin 230k np rol+1 rol re+1 EB+1 re+1 eme gb willing to trade the sin naked with some uniques ...
Page: 1

Dark_sith

Default PC>66 sin+items maybe trading for 70 sin

66 sin
    230k np
    rol+1
    rol
    re+1
    EB+1
    re+1
    eme
    gb

willing to trade the sin naked with some uniques for a 70++ also need to know how much i can get for sin/items B)

TAFFY

where you get all that 1337 crap mike jones ^_^

Radiatasoul

learn how to minor heal combo :lol: bump ^_^

Dark_sith

die h43r:

Radiatasoul

what? are you gonna kill me with your 1337 720 pots? j/k XD anyways bump ^_^

Dark_sith

im going to do what i do best...run to priest and have him fully duff you :lol: and spam me 1920 till u die ^_^

Banned

Originally posted by TAFFY
    where you get all that 1337 crap mike jones ^_^
    gm gifted was most of it after helped him get his account back 2 times on the 2nd time csrep gyfted him the +1 items for taking so long

the rol was SCAMMED from U_K clan bank....it was droped by him and awarded to him as per our rules if u solo boss and u need it u get it awared it but when u leave clan or get kicked for selling clan drops u have to return all clan bank items......it was not returned upon him selling another clan drop which was a EP

Dark_sith

yup scammed the rol from u_k since i personally killed duke got the roc then offered my own opal+roc for the rol.... lol i also got some other stuff in u_k but ill leave that as a secret

Banned Senior Member

hmm scammer hmm?

Banned

Originally posted by Dark_sith
    yup scammed the rol from u_k since i personally killed duke got the roc then offered my own opal+roc for the rol.... lol i also got some other stuff in u_k but ill leave that as a secret *
    we already know your a tosser bro....u agreed to join clan knowing well the rule of any drop u ever get form boss even if it solo is clan drop .......u agreed to that then got roc....it was awarded to u....YOU decided to add your own shit to trade it for ROL.....so now u scamed the rol or roc however u look at it

tormentors may not mind at your behavior and how much of a asshole peice of shit u are since ur selfish......i guess i helped the wrong kid get his account back.....TWICE.....oh well live and learn

and we know about the other shit u kept as well scamming the clan bank we are not stupid to think that u do all the boss runs and dont get any shit....john has had a post about u for months dude.....he has been on the bandwagon to ban u for that long dude....i told him to wait till we got proof 100% and the ep did it

give back the roc and ep and any other items u got while breaking our rules scammer

Dark_sith

lol and i told you from day 1 this rule was going to get my kicked and it did...i warned ya... i asked you constantly put me on a solo rule by myself sounded selfish but i knew when i was getting poorer and poorer and i didn't have enough money i was going to sell a drop... at least you guys have a DR i help donate to clan bank :lol:

Cocaine

Sith :wub:

Tez :wub:

Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dark_sith
    yup scammed the rol from u_k since i personally killed duke got the roc then offered my own opal+roc for the rol.... lol i also got some other stuff in u_k but ill leave that as a secret *
    we already know your a tosser bro....u agreed to join clan knowing well the rule of any drop u ever get form boss even if it solo is clan drop .......u agreed to that then got roc....it was awarded to u....YOU decided to add your own shit to trade it for ROL.....so now u scamed the rol or roc however u look at it

tormentors may not mind at your behavior and how much of a asshole peice of shit u are since ur selfish......i guess i helped the wrong kid get his account back.....TWICE.....oh well live and learn

and we know about the other shit u kept as well scamming the clan bank we are not stupid to think that u do all the boss runs and dont get any shit....john has had a post about u for months dude.....he has been on the bandwagon to ban u for that long dude....i told him to wait till we got proof 100% and the ep did it

give back the roc and ep and any other items u got while breaking our rules scammer[/b]
    :mellow:

Cocaine

Sith :wub:

Tez :wub:

Levo :wub:

Banned

Originally posted by Dark_sith
    lol and i told you from day 1 this rule was going to get my kicked and it did...i warned ya... i asked you constantly put me on a solo rule by myself sounded selfish but i knew when i was getting poorer and poorer and i didn't have enough money i was going to sell a drop... at least you guys have a DR i help donate to clan bank *:lol:
    sith then maybe u should not have joined back up again and did this to ruin ur character...and the sad part is u could care less or give 2 shit what u did to us or clan and even after i helped u get your account back TWICE....u shit on me and my clan

yes i know u said u didnt like the rule and yes i know u said it will get u kicked....then u should have stayed out of our clan......soon as u said yes i want to be in clan u agreed to follow the rules whether u like them or not.....rules are meant to be followed not broken if your a honest person

very sad sith i am very disappointed.....i helped u for a reason....cause i trusted u and thought u were a better person than that......if i knew u were greedy and selfish i would have let ur account stayed hacked with the other 1 million people who still never got there shit back

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast