PC>+8 Iron impact in igc

This is a discussion on PC>+8 Iron impact in igc within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; i want to if i can afford it...
Page: 1

OzZzZzZz

i want to if i can afford it

Roberto

you cant aford it :P

if i have it i woud sell it for 40gbs minimum

bazzeeka

wat :| asif i jus had 60gb's i thought it would be over this

BoShkE

II +8 is 150 $ - 180 $, i even know someone who bought it for 130 $. I wouldnt pay more then 35 gbs... Cause 1gb is 4-6 $
    Also look at the price of +7 its not that hard to make one anymore, not that expansive....

But i can imagine ppl asking 40 gbs + and getting that amount, tja you just need to be pacient and spend some time im moro and you wll find one for amount you would like to pay

OzZzZzZz

II +8 is 150 $ - 180 $, i even know someone who bought it for 130 $. I wouldnt pay more then 35 gbs... Cause 1gb is 4-6 $
    Also look at the price of +7 its not that hard to make one anymore, not that expansive....

But i can imagine ppl asking 40 gbs + and getting that amount, tja you just need to be pacient and spend some time im moro and you wll find one for amount you would like to pay [/b]
    thx old good boshke :P wheres my javana +8 u was supposed to gift it to me <3 :lol:

Banned Senior Member

II+8/80 = 30-35 gb(approximate)

OzZzZzZz

II+8/80 = 30-35 gb(approximate)[/b]
    this topic is reallly old close pls

CheckMeOut

seen a few +4 rebirthed in merchant if that means anything