PC> Avedon+8

This is a discussion on PC> Avedon+8 within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; I want to buy USD...
Page: 1

ChowBoy

I want to buy USD

Zedd

Don't sell to this scammer. Zzzz....

Beast&Harlot

Don't sell to this scammer. Zzzz....[/b]
    Give some proof then talk...

Zedd

Give some proof then talk...[/b]
    Several months ago when I played my rogue (Wysp from Gyverforce), Skillz4Killz was invited to the clan. Few weeks later he asked if he could borrow 75m to buy gryphon and some pots that he said he'd return the next day. He didn't pay me the next day, so I asked him about it. "Just a few more days, I'm trying to sell these things to pay you," he said. He had an assortment of random items, graham +7, g2 priest 25dd, etc. At one point he said he was trying to sell the kekuri ring +3 he was using to pay me.
    When Gyverforce disbanded a little while after that (and after several letters asking for my money), he NT'd Skillz4Killz and stopped replying to my Ko4Life PMs and letters on the game entirely.
    A month later or so (I stopped playing for a while for a college class), I spoke with several Pariah members about the issue and they said they'd talk to him about it when he got on.

No I don't have screenshots. I'm not so paranoid as to take SS's of every deal I do or every time I lend money to a clannie.

ChowBoy

Several months ago when I played my rogue (Wysp from Gyverforce), Skillz4Killz was invited to the clan. Few weeks later he asked if he could borrow 75m to buy gryphon and some pots that he said he'd return the next day. He didn't pay me the next day, so I asked him about it. "Just a few more days, I'm trying to sell these things to pay you," he said. He had an assortment of random items, graham +7, g2 priest 25dd, etc. At one point he said he was trying to sell the kekuri ring +3 he was using to pay me.
    When Gyverforce disbanded a little while after that (and after several letters asking for my money), he NT'd Skillz4Killz and stopped replying to my Ko4Life PMs and letters on the game entirely.
    A month later or so (I stopped playing for a while for a college class), I spoke with several Pariah members about the issue and they said they'd talk to him about it when he got on.

No I don't have screenshots. I'm not so paranoid as to take SS's of every deal I do or every time I lend money to a clannie.[/b]
    LoL I told you multiple people played on that account. It wasn't I that ask you for the money is was Midnight that ask you for the money. He use to be in Gyverforce but quit then we decided to share an account. So don't go around calling me a scammer when it wasn't me it was Midnight and plus you have no SS of it.

Beast&Harlot

No I don't have screenshots. I'm not so paranoid as to take SS's of every deal I do or every time I lend money to a clannie.[/b]
    Ok, I know Chowboy and Midnight both in real life, and there was multiple people on that account.So before you even start saying 1 of them is a scammer make sure you know what one you were dealing with.Also how can you prove that you lent them money, anyone can go around and say,"I lent him money" and then say,"They are a scammer."Unless you got proof no point trying to make something out that isn't real.Sorry if this smashed your ego or you small amount of tryumph you thought you had here.

Free bump :wub:

Zedd

LoL I told you multiple people played on that account. It wasn't I that ask you for the money is was Midnight that ask you for the money. He use to be in Gyverforce but quit then we decided to share an account. So don't go around calling me a scammer when it wasn't me it was Midnight and plus you have no SS of it.[/b]
    I never remember you telling me multiple people played the account. Although I remember your brother replied to a letter one time, that's the only other person who I saw on it. I spoke with Midnight when you were off playing Xbox or some such thing about you failing to pay back, and he said he had no idea about it and it was between you and me.
    I also have no clue how it is that every time I contacted Skillz4Killz, the person who I was talking to wrote just like you and knew what I was talking about every time, over the course of several months. If you were sharing, where were you all that time and why wouldn't he tell you?

One would think that with a shared account, all debt is shared, since the items bought go into the same character.

So if it was Midnight, how can I contact him to get my money back?

Zedd

Ok, I know Chowboy and Midnight both in real life, and there was multiple people on that account.So before you even start saying 1 of them is a scammer make sure you know what one you were dealing with.Also how can you prove that you lent them money, anyone can go around and say,"I lent him money" and then say,"They are a scammer."Unless you got proof no point trying to make something out that isn't real.Sorry if this smashed your ego or you small amount of tryumph you thought you had here.

Free bump :wub:[/b]
    I wasn't informed of many people being on that account, first of all.

You're right, I could very well say so-and-so lent me money for this and that. But first of all, that would mean I had to hate ChowBoy really badly to try to ruin his name, which I don't. I hardly know the guy. I lent the char Skillz4Killz money because he was a clannie that needed some help. Second of all, it seems that ChowBoy admits Midnight borrowed the money, so that's proof #1. Your trusted friend admitted to it.

ChowBoy

I wasn't informed of many people being on that account, first of all.

You're right, I could very well say so-and-so lent me money for this and that. But first of all, that would mean I had to hate ChowBoy really badly to try to ruin his name, which I don't. I hardly know the guy. I lent the char Skillz4Killz money because he was a clannie that needed some help. Second of all, it seems that ChowBoy admits Midnight borrowed the money, so that's proof #1. Your trusted friend admitted to it.[/b]
    Ok there was a total of three people playing on the account. Midnight (real life friend), my cousin, and me. I know it is Midnight that borrowed the money but he dosent play anymore so I don't know how your going to get your money back form him. I could see what I can do to get 75m to repay you for him not repaying you back. Sorry for this and I'll see if I can come up with the money.

Zedd

Ok there was a total of three people playing on the account. Midnight (real life friend), my cousin, and me. I know it is Midnight that borrowed the money but he dosent play anymore so I don't know how your going to get your money back form him. I could see what I can do to get 75m to repay you for him not repaying you back. Sorry for this and I'll see if I can come up with the money.[/b]
    Thank you for trying to get it back, I appreciate it. Sorry I attacked you calling you a scammer. If you can resolve it and get the money, leave me a PM on here.

ChowBoy

Thank you for trying to get it back, I appreciate it. Sorry I attacked you calling you a scammer. If you can resolve it and get the money, leave me a PM on here.[/b]
    Will do

hey chow hopefully the money will clear to buy some gb's if u still have some left