PC> Chitin Shield

This is a discussion on PC> Chitin Shield within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; usd...
Page: 1

Infra

usd

BoShkE

+ ?

Infra

+ ? [/b]
    don care

Sold a +7 CS for $400 over a year ago and prices have gone up on them even sense then ofc cause the longer time goes by they become more rare. I'd say a +0/+6 would be about $400, but the prices are so sparatic because its such a high priced item. If it's in demand and here are none on the market, you can most likely get more out of it, maybe $450/500 if your a bit lucky. People said I'd never get that much for my CS but I did... people will pay more for an item thats in demand. I doubt a +3/4 would get over $400 but I could be wrong.

+7 should be around $100 more (not like it's worth that much more, but anyways).

If your looking to get it for igi/igc I'd say at least in/ib/dual rol's and possibly another unique because as with most things, it's more economical to buy for usd than through in game trades. Most who sell CS's are looking for either an insane ammount of in game stuff or USD cause they are quitting.

Not sure if your looking to buy or sell. If your selling, gratz thats 2 months car payment for 1 item xD

+0s are 500+ now I think, considering Rice has a c/o of about 530 on his +0

for you cs +8 its 2 silk bundles and 1 bipennis +5 xD

bump

Vchernyak

CS +0 = 550USD
    CS+1~5= 450-500
    CS+6=550
    CS+7=600+
    CS+8= NO IDEA