PC a couple items i need

This is a discussion on PC a couple items i need within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Well the market is low enoug I think I will start buying again. I just need to know the prices ...
Page: 1

idiot-z

Well the market is low enoug I think I will start buying again. I just need to know the prices of a couple items with ingame coin.ROL and SS +7. I dont want to offend people and offer stupid prices so any help would be appreciated.

beastly

well..i got offered for about 27-30gbs for my ROL..and SS+7 some1 offered me 20gb+some item dont remember...but then bam dc.. lol.
    im selling both of those, so if you wanna buy, pm me!

idiot-z

Wow if you get hat much for rol good for you because I was offered one for 18gb. As far as +7 ss for over 20gb, why would you ask so much when +6 is in merchant everyday? Thank you for the post I will look a little and maybe pick up your ss

wow seirious? ROL is 18gb?

beastly

ROL for 18 GB o.O that means ROC is 14gb.. cuz some1 offered me roc+4gb for rol lol...and SS+7 iv been offered 20gb for..just not sure what price is lol. pm me if you want any of the items.

idiot-z

Friend just bought a rol for 15gb today lucky ass lol. Anyway there is a shortage of coin on the server compared to what used to be there. Prices will fall more I think. I also found ss+7 for 14gb but decided to wait and see whats out there. Thank you for the offers and help.

lime

all the coins are there still its just peopel are holding onto them

beastly

who did your friend buy his ROL from?