Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

S> List (Complete)

This is a discussion on S> List (Complete) within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Ok, here goes. This time it's for sure. I've got the new house on the way, and a set of ...
Page: 1

infolock

Ok, here goes. This time it's for sure. I've got the new house on the way, and a set of tables breakin bitches ear drums in the basement shortly. Friends of mine, like myself are tired of playing. We've been playing for somewhere around 3 years. 3 years we'll never get back. So to avoid any other wasted time, it's time to pull the plug. I'll start this off simple. I'm a business man, I would appreciate anyone who succesfully does any business with me on the following items please advising the rest on the safety and validity of this sale. We want out, plain and simple. We, and more particularly me, have invested hundreds of dollars into this game. I'm only turning to selling the following ingame items as means of reimbursing both myself and friends for money and time invested. Just want to say best years I had was the first year playing, it all when down hill after that. Thanks clan Respect ! The original straight edged gangsters.

Verified Paypal buyers are welcomed.
    Unverified Paypal members, are required to send money through Western Union.
    I am not accepting ingame trade on any of the following items. They will only be sold for USD.
    Please Private Message me or reply professionally if interested in placing a bid on any of the following items. I am a working man, with a small but signifigant life outside of KO, so please stress patience when awaiting a reply.

Paypal purchases, when recieved will be held for a period of up to 5 days, while money is transfered.
    All items are distributed to winning buyers, after money has been recieved.
    --------------

I will not answer questions regarding the following:

Who is winning the bid, Who has purchased items, What the current bid is, Who has bid on the items, How much is XXX.
    -- Should I be interested in your offer (USD), I will contact you. All sales are in United States Dollars.

I will not absorb Western Union fee's. Those are the buyers obligation.

---------------Updated: APRIL 2 / 2007
    • <strike>Iron Necklace +0</strike> Sold!
    • Iron Necklace +0 (OFFERS Recieved)
    • Iron Necklace +0
    • Iron Necklace +1
    • <strike>Iron Belt +0</strike> Sold!
    • Iron Belt +0 (OFFERS Recieved)
    • Iron Belt +0
    • Iron Belt +1
    • Chitin Shield +6 (Apparently only legitimate CS on Olympia - reference: tank) (OFFERS Recieved)
    • Ring Of Life +0 (OFFERS Recieved)
    • Ring Of Life +0 (OFFERS Recieved)
    • Ring Of Life +0
    • Totamic Spear +8/80 (NOT Rebirthed)
    • Rogue Chitin Armor Set (All 5) +8/15 DEX (NOT Rebirthed)
    • <strike>1 H Exeptional Impact +8/80 (NOT Rebirthed)</strike> Sold!
    • Elf Metal Earring +0 (OFFERS Recieved)
    • Warrior Earring +2
    • Silver Earring +1
    • Warrior Earring +0 (OFFERS Recieved)
    • Warrior Earring +0 (OFFERS Recieved)
    • Mirage Dagger +8/80 (NOT Rebirthed) (OFFERS Recieved)
    • Platinum Earring +0
    • Platinum Earring +0
    • Rogue Chitin Armor DEFENSE Set (All 5) +7
    • 1 H Exceptional Impact +7/70 (Rebirthed) (OFFERS Recieved)
    • Ring Of Courage +1
    • Ring Of Courage +0 (OFFERS Recieved)
    • Ring Of Courage +2 (OFFERS Recieved)
    • Priest Chitin Pauldron +8/15 HEALTH
    • Priest Chitin Gauntlets +8/15 HEALTH
    • Priest Chitin Pads +8/15 HEALTH
    • Priest Full Plate Pads +9/19 HEALTH
    • Iron Impact +8/80 (NOT Rebirthed) (OFFERS Recieved)
    • Raptor +8/80 (NOT Rebirthed)
    • Warrior Shell Pauldron +8/15 STRENGTH (OFFERS Recieved)
    • Warrior Shell Pads +8/15 STRENGTH (OFFERS Recieved)
    • Warrior Shell Boots +8/15 STRENGTH (OFFERS Recieved)
    • Warrior Shell Gauntlets +8/15 STRENGTH (OFFERS Recieved)
    • Defender Of The Lord +6
    • Priest Paper Battle Priest - Tier 1 Set +8/15 STRENGTH
    • Warrior Full Set Chitin DEFENSE Armors +7
    • Lycaon Pendant
    • 1 H Giantic Axe - Lightning +7
    • Cleric Earring +3
    • Cleric Earring +0
    • Agate Earring +0
    • Warrior Chitin Pads +8/15 STRENGTH
    • Diamond Ring +0
    • Level 75 Naked Human Priest, 600 K NPs, Never banned, legitimately levelled. (All informations, including necessary details for SQ change request included)
    • (OFFERS Recieved) (Buyout: 300 USD)
      - Buy with confidence.
    List will be updated whenever time is available. I&#39;m asking that "Chemical" the channel moderator, help keep this topic free of offtopic or childish replies. Please and thanks Bruce.

Thanks for taking a look! Have a great life!

Siphen

Up - Give him a good offer people! I&#39;ve known him for years and he&#39;s 100% trustworthy
    And just to put it out there, dont offer him items. There&#39;s always someone who cant read and wants to trade 50 crappy items for one thing. USD ONLY. Good luck bro

Sure will, what&#39;s in it for me tho? :P IB?

Joking!

Take care, Bill.

Eh offering items isn&#39;t a bad thing as long as the items are sellable... say for instance someone offers IN + ROL For CS

well CS is minimum $300 wont go for more than 400 and IN is min $200 and ROL is min $100 so theres an even trade as far as Mins are conserned.

Then you say well... thats 2 items to sell instead of 1. Well yeah but not everyone wants to throw down 300-400 on ONE item but its a lot easier to sell a ROL or something like that.

For instance IF I had it INGAME and didnt want to spend USD on the game I would offer 4 ROLS+0 for a CS just becasue it doens&#39;t drop anymore. Thats $400 for a $300 item. Your telling me you wouldn&#39;t do that?

infolock

It&#39;s April 1, 07. I&#39;ve recieved everyone&#39;s PRIVATE MESSAGE to date. There has been offers on most of what&#39;s up for sale. I will continue to take offers. Please be patient when awaiting your replies. I have a very busy week coming up, and I&#39;m trying my best to handle a dirty tequila hangover. Thanks, and please guys try to avoid spamming this thread. There are still people offering me items. I am not interested. Gabloo please contact me when you can via MSN.

Take it easy guys.

PS: I will not disclose the names of anyone buying items to other bidders. All deals are 100% private to protect the buyers. Please feel safe buying.

Bump for a good guy!

infolock

Updated April O2/07 -
    Added Characters for sale. Will continue to update. Thanks to the people who have done legitimate business thus far.

SEYKA

Updated April O2/07 -
    Added Characters for sale. Will continue to update. Thanks to the people who have done legitimate business thus far.[/b]
    dont sell acc u can&#39;t change information now
    so the proces won&#39;t get complete

infolock

dont sell acc u can&#39;t change information now
    so the proces won&#39;t get complete[/b]
    Secret Question and Passwords can be changed by providing all PUS purchase information (including: clickNbuy account or last four digits of the credit card). Include with it dates, of purchase, current Secret Question, and request for new one. I understand it&#39;s a leap of trust most can&#39;t manage, but I&#39;m not here to stay and or resell. A few unfortunate souls know me, and know when I give my word, it&#39;s good as gold. If interested, please PRIVATE MESSAGE your offers. I stress this, feel safe buying. You won&#39;t be disappointed in the end. I&#39;m a business man, with one motive, leaving the game entirely.

How much for MD+8 ?;>

Buy this guys stuff!

infolock

April 06 / 07 - Updated, added additional Warrior Shells +8 (Clean)
    * Gone riding for majority of the weekend, please leave your offers in PM.

Thank you, items will be sold shortly. I have recieved all offers to date that have been sent thru Private Message

Unable to edit original post now for some reason,

Add:

Warrior Shell Pauldron +8 (Clean)
    Warrior Shell Pauldron +8 (Clean)

infolock

April 08/07 - Back from Riding! Taking offers, items will be sold shortly.

Please note on April 06/07 - 2 Warrior Shell Pauldrons +8 (CLEAN) were added.

Please keep sending private messages thru PM.

SEYKA

buying the CS+6 answer your pm bro pls

infolock

buying the CS+6 answer your pm bro pls[/b]
    Have recieved your offer, and recorded it. Will continue to take offers for the next few days.

I will stay in contact. Thanks in advance.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast