PC/Possible Buy ** Low End Items **

This is a discussion on PC/Possible Buy ** Low End Items ** within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Just curious on what the following as a set would go for in USD Iron Bow+7/70 (or Reb +1) Rogue ...
Page: 1

Severed

Just curious on what the following as a set would go for in USD

Iron Bow+7/70 (or Reb +1)

Rogue +7/12 (Dex) Chitin Set (All 5 pieces) (Or Reb +1/12)

What would the above go for in USD if someone were to buy.

touchmeslowly

Well i would base USD on how Gold bars are worth on the server..

If i'm correct..for beramus 1 gb= $6 USD (roughly, but dont hold me to it lol)

+7 IB on beramus atm is 250-300 mill so in the range of $12-$20 USD maybe O_o

+7 chitin for rogue goes for 40-50 mill (saw some ppl sell for less like 30-35) but average of 45 mill a piece i would say a full set would = $12-$13 USD o_O

Idk this is a very rusty estimate. Good Luck.

Severed

So, roughly the price of a Gold Premium (Slightly more) would cover the basic cost of the IB and Chitin Set, perhaps?

tereres

hi men , iron bow in game is 300m ? maybe in usd is 40 usd and set chitin +7 is 250? 35 usd maybe too , all for 70 usd maybe , cheap ...

touchmeslowly

So, roughly the price of a Gold Premium (Slightly more) would cover the basic cost of the IB and Chitin Set, perhaps?[/b]
    Sounds about right...but remember get more info on the USD prices. that was just my rough guess :/ i;m not 100% sure. I'm just not using the rip off $ that some of the ppl here are using..were 1 gb= 10-11 $ >.>!

Severed

hi men , iron bow in game is 300m ? maybe in usd is 40 usd and set chitin +7 is 250? 35 usd maybe too , all for 70 usd maybe , cheap ...[/b]
    At your prices, that equates to "1gb = 13.333 gb", which i can tell you is way overpriced, even if im unaware of the average GB value.

Ill assume it'd cost about 35 USD for the set (IB's as low as 230m and Chitins 25-30m)

Nobody has a set by any chance ^_^