PC ------> sin lvl 79/80

This is a discussion on PC ------> sin lvl 79/80 within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; As topic says Grumbi...
Page: 1

As topic says

Grumbi

Banned Senior Member

I would say 1200-1300$ naked but there arent any non turks lvl 80 assassins ( kingoftheswing might be the first :P )

thank you Cool

Think I have to post in a Turk forum

DragonFire

King kinda stopped playing. So I don't think he will make it.

poker27

I would say 1200-1300$ naked but there arent any non turks lvl 80 assassins ( kingoftheswing might be the first :P )[/b]
    whats the lvl on kingofswing? , and i say 1600 to 1800 naked depending on the nps, because lvl 80 rogue are very few.

Dunno King's lvl but would like to know!!!!!!! I mean perhaps we can have a deal in the next future

Mario

Dunno King's lvl but would like to know!!!!!!! I mean perhaps we can have a deal in the next future [/b]
    77 (or 76 still, but prolly 77)

Banned Senior Member

King is 77 or close to 78 but he stopped playing ( not that you can play right now :P ) and his nps are like 100-200k but he is willing to sell after he gets 80

Beast&Harlot

king quit playing, but someone is exping his rogue for him lol, so its still being exp'd, but king hasnt been on much that i know of -.-

King is 77 or close to 78 but he stopped playing ( not that you can play right now :P ) and his nps are like 100-200k but he is willing to sell after he gets 80[/b]
    Nice I am not interested in nps ....... but I am really interested in a low price and with that amount of nps ........

king quit playing, but someone is exping his rogue for him lol, so its still being exp'd, but king hasnt been on much that i know of -.-[/b]

So the best I can do is buy the char now and let the guy exp it h34r:

gravedigga_bg

Best u can do ragazzo is stay away from KO :P

poker27

King is 77 or close to 78 but he stopped playing ( not that you can play right now :P ) and his nps are like 100-200k but he is willing to sell after he gets 80[/b]
    well i guess he will be the first, but ill try to be the first, i can only play 2 to 3 hours a day since i have to work, but im almost 78 i think by september or october ill be 80

Mario

well i guess he will be the first, but ill try to be the first, i can only play 2 to 3 hours a day since i have to work, but im almost 78 i think by september or october ill be 80[/b]
    Oskar would be 1st lv 80 - no doubt, he has a lot of breaks and still very hi level, but since u bought hes char u should take hes place