PiterPen is a scammer

This is a discussion on PiterPen is a scammer within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; I got a PM from PiterPen on this forums, saying he is selling a 72 priest for IGC. I asked ...
Page: 1

Fasza15

I got a PM from PiterPen on this forums, saying he is selling a 72 priest for IGC. I asked him what the name of the priest was, he said "foxypriest", well Foxypriest is the char that _deus_ is selling so.... and _deus_ has been selling it alot longer than PiterPen.

Here is the ss: http://img143.imageshack.us/my.php?image=namnlspo1.jpg

Taz

I can Confirm the char is from Deus not from PiterPen...

0stealth0

technically he said foxygirl...

but, he is the brother of jekaz1...thus showing why he said "trustable" on jekaz' post.

jekaz1

but, he is the brother of jekaz1...thus showing why he said "trustable" on jekaz' post.[/b]
    lol he are not my brother he live in my stre

jekaz1

but, he is the brother of jekaz1...thus showing why he said "trustable" on jekaz' post.[/b]
    lol he are not my brother he live in my stret

PiterPen

I got a PM from PiterPen on this forums, saying he is selling a 72 priest for IGC. I asked him what the name of the priest was, he said "foxypriest", well Foxypriest is the char that _deus_ is selling so.... and _deus_ has been selling it alot longer than PiterPen.

Here is the ss: http://img143.imageshack.us/my.php?image=namnlspo1.jpg[/b]
    tell me pls are you suck ?!?! i help to FoxyGirl to sell account why did you said that i am scammer ??

tankie915

lets ask deus if he actually knows you cuz he is on my vent all the time so we will see......

Canadian

Yeah he's a scammer, he asked me to webcam, he didn't have one.. Told me he was 48, went on with some bullshit story. So I told him to go fak himself. He's just a young douche bag.

Fasza15

I have deus on my msn, ive been speaking with him for a couple of days now about the account. And Taz can confirm that deus is the real owner since Taz had access to it and the person who gave him the info was deus. So PiterPen is a scammer.

__DeUs__

i'm selling this account for some time now. I think peterpin was the guy who really wanted that account but we couldn't get an agreement. We talked a long time over it on msn. He wanted me to give Secret Question first what i would never do.... Then while me and peterpan were negotiating, Fasza told me that someone was offering him same account as i did. So yes i think peterpin is scammer!! He told me he was 48 year old like W4R Tekniq said... nice try peterpin, but i'm not that stupid :angry:

Shmell

Now He want to buy my warrior for USD: first he didnt even ask if there was an offer or anything.. and usually when someone is intrested they ask that kidna shit.. but instead he just said ill give 1500 that is fair.. then as soon as my friend came on he said oh sorry i have to go ttyl bb .... hasnet been on msn since hahahah

nice try