Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Price Check (bp/warrior items)

This is a discussion on Price Check (bp/warrior items) within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; yo guys, thinking ima be baba'ing my ass up for sum lulz n pk so i wanna no the prices ...
Page: 1

SumYungHo Senior Member

Default Price Check (bp/warrior items)

yo guys, thinking ima be baba'ing my ass up for sum lulz n pk

so i wanna no the prices of these

HB +9
    II+9
    +9 paper priest set (str)
    any + paper dd helm (+7/15)(+6/25)
    Dual ROC +3
    DUAL ROF +3
    DUAL PE +3
    DUAL OE +3
    DUAL WE +3
    Dreadshield/dol +8/9
    SOS +1/2/3/
    Iron Neck +0/1/2/3

Gold Bars

thx guys and lemme no asap

NaturalBornKilla.... also known as Turk Babaye has brought a flock of c-westerians into cypher land. Prepare for the worst, you C-westerian. Cypher gives no mercy to an english boy like you.

John Senior Member NaturalBornKillah's Avatar

hahahahaha

SumYungHo Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Koopy View Post
    NaturalBornKilla.... also known as Turk Babaye has brought a flock of c-westerians into cypher land. Prepare for the worst, you C-westerian. Cypher gives no mercy to an english boy like you.

what happend to koopy? use 2 b kewlllll aq

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by jeffriestim View Post
    yo guys, thinking ima be baba'ing my ass up for sum lulz n pk

so i wanna no the prices of these

HB +9 400$
    II+9 idk bb
    +9 paper priest set (str) 3-5 gb each
    any + paper dd helm (+7/15)(+6/25) forget +7/15 there is 25/+6 ^^ not sure like 20gb?
    Dual ROC +3 ask buraq
    DUAL ROF +3 buaq
    DUAL PE +3 buraq
    DUAL OE +3 buraq
    DUAL WE +3 buraq
    Dreadshield/dol +8/9 DS buraq Dol+9 30gb
    SOS +1/2/3/ ask buraq
    Iron Neck +0/1/2/3 buraq

Gold Bars 100$ each its new server no corrupt gms all items legit !!

thx guys and lemme no asap
    yay u need like 2k to buy these items aq^^

Quote Originally Posted by jeffriestim View Post
    what happend to koopy? use 2 b kewlllll aq
    jeje, well I am just happy that more people realized how great of a server cypher is. Just remember, HeaveN clan is the way to go or Allied Army or America. Renegades is a funny clan also. Don't join the clan with the orange cape on human side.

haha koopa you make me laugh till you stopped this game

Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBornKillah View Post
    haha koopa you make me laugh till you stopped this game
    What can i say . Remember to bring some more c-westerians. We cypherians enjoy their company in this big boys server, that's if they can handle it...

AND remember, Orange cape Human side= NO NO! It's a non Babashopping clan also known as the "Legit" clan. They have high egos and are men in their 30-40's. Remember, to not busy them during taxing months.
    Last edited by Koopy; 01-25-2011 at 08:34 PM.

just come orc, to many human baba's anyway

if you stay human my mage will eat you

On the other note, some more helpful information to not be the center of attention, and to meet new people.

Queen_Of_Love, this man is known as nothos. He moderates the official forum and does ban cheaters. He is very two-faced and will backstab you if given the chance. He likes to play techno music in underground areas. He speaks Dutch.

Iroe13- Nothos Buttbuddy, he will just about tell Nothos everything there is needed to know to get some dirt. He is affiliated with Nothos due to their old correspondence in a previous Clan. He is nice, but well. He will tell Nothos just about everything.

MasterOfDisaster- Sarcastic great guy who has a very undisciplined son ingame. He never koxped. His son did. Remember that.

Psykoh- A new owner but is still an old player, well respected and is a good person to consult with. He knows the game a bit too well and is very clever with his trades. Don't trade him ingame whatever you do. You will always lose money ingame. He belongs to the orange cape clan, but is the most respected member of that clan.

SexualHealing- A nooby priest. Don't party with him unless you want to risk your np.

NaturalBornKillah- An old cypherian that went to C-west. He is back, and has dominated the server. And has taken many stuff of which i could of profited. He is the Turkish Babaye

SargeFoxTrotAA- Well, he is the "Leader" of Allied Army. He's a great guy and is old. He has never babashopped due to his old man nature.

Theres much more. But you don't need to know.
    Last edited by Koopy; 01-25-2011 at 08:36 PM.

On the other note, some more helpful information to not be the center of attention, and to meet new people.

Queen_Of_Love, this man is known as nothos. He moderates the official forum and does ban cheaters. He is very two-faced and will backstab you if given the chance. He likes to play techno music in underground areas. He speaks Dutch.

wrong... nothos is just as any other forum except he has some more options. The GM is the person who handles ALL names that are being report, nothos has absolutly NO ability to ban cheaters.
    He does have however have good talks with GM's because he helps alot more out then you think! not by only reportin cheaters.

SexualHealing- A nooby priest. Don't party with him unless you want to risk your np.
    lol ty ur a noob too
    i remember u back with ur archer and all lol

Quote Originally Posted by MrrBigg View Post
    wrong... nothos is just as any other forum except he has some more options. The GM is the person who handles ALL names that are being report, nothos has absolutly NO ability to ban cheaters.
    He does have however have good talks with GM's because he helps alot more out then you think! not by only reportin cheaters.
    we call this kissass here

its called getting youre facts right.

bump for this dude.

Iroe13- Nothos Buttbuddy, he will just about tell Nothos everything there is needed to know to get some dirt. He is affiliated with Nothos due to their old correspondence in a previous Clan. He is nice, but well. He will tell Nothos just about everything.

MasterOfDisaster- Sarcastic great guy who has a very undisciplined son ingame. He never koxped. His son did. Remember that.

Psykoh- A new owner but is still an old player, well respected and is a good person to consult with. He knows the game a bit too well and is very clever with his trades. Don't trade him ingame whatever you do. You will always lose money ingame. He belongs to the orange cape clan, but is the most respected member of that clan.

NaturalBornKillah- An old cypherian that went to C-west. He is back, and has dominated the server. And has taken many stuff of which i could of profited. He is the Turkish Babaye

SargeFoxTrotAA- Well, he is the "Leader" of Allied Army. He's a great guy and is old. He has never babashopped due to his old man nature.

HAhahahah nice try tho;P

Queen_Of_Love was a fantastic priest in Buttkickers clan, a girl yeah and she had alot lag. Stopped to play because of her father and some familly problems. She is not Nothos because of what I've heard long time ago, Nothos is Nl_Firecompany, an ex member of ButtkickerDARK and a good flame mage.

Iroe13, a very good priest and nice friend! remind me good old time!

Psykoh.... wasn't he was Bible ? I think yep.... I lead him my EP+3 couple years ago, and he let me tryed his sexy rapt+9 on a friend char.

About NaturalBornKillah (aka Buraq), he was a very good sin, one of the best our clan had. I let him tryed my shard+9 some years ago. I always wanted to see him vs Sini5t3r and Kim with equal stuff... sadlly it never happened.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast