Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Price check on coins

This is a discussion on Price check on coins within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; look u num NUTS i came to this server for coins NOT LVLS NOT PK its very possible and EASILY ...
Page: 2

look u num NUTS i came to this server for coins NOT LVLS NOT PK its very possible and EASILY DONE anyone could do it

look at servers i've gone to lvl legitly or non legitly i've for the most part been highest lvl other then manes which was a mistake neways im usually ahead or even on watever i decide to do

this server coins and ebay i jus sold 2 gbs to someone here if u wanna post and say GG no bs or watever i'd apperciate it altho i highly doubt u will legit bitch

kronik

C/O 25 per GB
    25 what... peanuts?
    sorry bro im from england.
    if u mean 25 dollah per GB i will lol
    maybe u mean 25c? i dunno :unsure:
    25c x4 = $1 dollah
    thats better than my offer of $3 dollah for all of them :lol:
    what is 25? and who teh phuck would offer 25 dollah per GB? lol

This is the same Private that said he stole a BestBuy truck filled with PS3s the day PS3 was released. He was selling them on ebay for $3k each if I remember right...

Knaller

well what ever way he got his gbs let him sell them in peace, people dont care where they come from aslong as they get them understand?

OLD TOPIC

im not selling dont fucking pm me

really inf u need to stfu i've always got connections getting new games i had nothing to do with the truck jus new the ppl who did it and wanted help selling them

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12