Price Check Usd

This is a discussion on Price Check Usd within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Price Check Usd? Searching up the items does not give me the buyouts/current offers a lot so its hard to ...
Page: 1

Price Check Usd? Searching up the items does not give me the buyouts/current offers a lot so its hard to find out what they are exactly.

Iron Belt
    Glass Belt
    Skeleton Belt
    Totamic Spear+8
    Iron Impact+1/70
    Warrior Chitin Helm +8/17dd (Non Reverse)
    Raptor+8
    Hell Breaker+7
    Avedon+7
    Roc/Rol

Don't have to answer them all if you don't know many, I just need a reference on the usd market

Prices I have been seeing have been crazy low compared to before I lost my internet.

I_JuST_OwNed_U

IB-120-130usd, GB-100-110, Skelly belt-90usd,tota+8-around 100-130usd all i can think of for that one,iron impact-60usd, warrior chitin helm, would think around 30-35usd: still not better than fp 25dd,raptor+8-145-155usd prices dropped on them u can find some cheaper but i sold mine for 150, hellbreaker+7- about 130-150usd,avedon+7 i would think around the same 130-150usd, Roc 70-80usd theyve dropped alot in price, Rol 80usd.

best i can do, i think there closely accurate, anyone feel free to correct me if im wrong in any p/c's. thnx.