Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Pricecheck

This is a discussion on Pricecheck within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; I wonna know the prices for the following two things (both IGC and real money) Iron Impact +8 Hell Breaker ...
Page: 1

re_bound

I wonna know the prices for the following two things (both IGC and real money)

Iron Impact +8
    Hell Breaker +8

Offtopic:
    And while we r at it, can someone explain how to send cash through W.U ?

//Azguardz

DrUnicorn

I wonna know the prices for the following two things (both IGC and real money)

Iron Impact +8
    Hell Breaker +8

Offtopic:
    And while we r at it, can someone explain how to send cash through W.U ?

//Azguardz[/b]

You retarded? There's like maybe one of each on this server? wtf...have fun paying a mad amount of money for theese items.
    Im gonna take a wild guess , 200 USD for the hb , 150 for the II. Just a guess? IGC probably like wtf... 40gb + for either of them.

tommyleonghk

:lol:

saga

do u know what i think?? u rlly wanne know what i think??? --->>> get lost scammer show uss some proof or toppic will be closed

re_bound

do u know what i think?? u rlly wanne know what i think??? --->>> get lost scammer show uss some proof or toppic will be closed[/b]
    Scammer? In what way am I tricking anyone? I never wrote that I had one, I only wrote that I wanted to know the price of it.
    And if you really won't to know I'm only interested in the price since I might wonna buy one some day.

One more thing mister, next time before you call anyone a scammer, try to get some facts first.

//Az

tommyleonghk

Scammer? In what way am I tricking anyone? I never wrote that I had one, I only wrote that I wanted to know the price of it.
    And if you really won't to know I'm only interested in the price since I might wonna buy one some day.

One more thing mister, next time before you call anyone a scammer, try to get some facts first.

//Az[/b]
    +1

saga

//Az[/b]
    then fucking dont write it like that ,the toppic at himself is already dumb enough ->hb+8 and ii+8 are verry rare and the person who would have them wouldnt sell em anyways

Banned

then fucking dont write it like that ,the toppic at himself is already dumb enough ->hb+8 and ii+8 are verry rare and the person who would have them wouldnt sell em anyways[/b]
    thats not for you to decide ffs the seller can do anything he wants this guy just wanted to know the price and all the retards jump into the topic saying he has one or he is stupid to spend money to buy one he can do w/e he wants

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

i have hb +6 now lol

i have hb +6 now lol[/b]

i saw

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

i saw [/b]
    and i pwn even more

xjonnyfivex

jd and saga are the shit yeye

Ghostoflasthope

500 - 700 $ hb+8
    300 - 400 $ ii+8

DrUnicorn

You retarded? There's like maybe one of each on this server? wtf...have fun paying a mad amount of money for theese items.
    Im gonna take a wild guess , 200 USD for the hb , 150 for the II. Just a guess? IGC probably like wtf... 40gb + for either of them.[/b]

500 - 700 $ hb+8
    300 - 400 $ ii+8[/b]
    Lmao i was way off, But yeah.... Lasthope is probably right, He sells and buys for usd a lot. So i would go with his prices over mine.

If you're going to pay 5-700 dollars on a game.... you're retarded.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast