Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

priest sold

This is a discussion on priest sold within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; drunkenmaster dont act like a retard i know lorrez for +- 3 years i gave him my diez items which ...
Page: 2

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

drunkenmaster dont act like a retard
    i know lorrez for +- 3 years i gave him my diez items which were worth +200$ and he turnt them back 1 second after i askt.
    He told me that u gonna buy his priest but then u had problems with ur paypal.
    Sitzungsstart: Donnerstag, 24. Januar 2008
    (F) [K][A][A][N] [E][R][K][A][Y](F) jeder der mich kennt weiß ich hab herz aus beton! ([email protected])
    Lorrez ([email protected])
    (20:16) [K][A][A][N] [: bought mage?
    (20:16) Lorrez: nah need drunkenmaster online first
    (20:16) [K][A][A][N] [: from drunkenmaster
    (20:16) [K][A][A][N] [: he s GG
    (20:17) Lorrez: nah he will buy my priest
    (20:17) Lorrez: and whit that money i buy my mage
    (20:17) [K][A][A][N] [: how much u get for priest?
    (20:17) Lorrez: 350usd
    (20:17) [K][A][A][N] [: lvl?
    (20:17) Lorrez: 76.70% 1.4mil np
    (20:17) [K][A][A][N] [: wow thats cheap
    (20:18) Lorrez: lol cheap? ppl said i get alot for it
    (20:18) [K][A][A][N] [: oh right its diez
    (20:18) Lorrez: yeah lol

i think u understand date

(17:38) Lorrez: yep i had some1 for 350usd drunkenmaster but he said that paypal is fuked up
    (17:39) Lorrez: yesterday i had some1 els he offert 700usd for priest and full set chitin+8 but think it was a scam
    (17:39) [K][A][A][N] [: smells like scam
    (17:39) [K][A][A][N] [: thats 2 high price
    (17:41) [K][A][A][N] [: if i were u i would try to trade whole account for geared mage account
    (18:01) Lorrez: thats the prob lol, no1 selling mages
    DONT TALK shit.With this u showed how retarded u are...
    lorrez GG
    and what are different in this logs with that what i said ? look at the screenshot i offered 450$ priest + chitin +8 set

and i also said that i must charge my paypal account [ cuz i was -$ cuz a bastard has charged back before]

I said ok i charge my paypal and pm me in 2 days about msn he accept after 2 days i wrote him on msn he dont answered 3 days he didnt answered in msn and logoff..[/b]
    so what for a sense have the logs I told that in my statement already this is not a proof just a log that ratify my statement

askmehow

my fuken prob is that you call me a scammer when i never did somthing wrong, kk i dind sell ya my account that makes me a scammer? i change my mind, delted ya from my msn. and an other thingy you said in the ss that i said ok 450usd, he said ask lorrez^^ i am lorrez so the guy you where speaking whit was not me.

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

my fuken prob is that you call me a scammer when i never did somthing wrong, kk i dind sell ya my account that makes me a scammer? i change my mind, delted ya from my msn. and an other thingy you said in the ss that i said ok 450usd, he said ask lorrez^^ i am lorrez so the guy you where speaking whit was not me.[/b]
    you are not the guy? so your brother or sharer did many thing wrong market place is not a joke we need here sure and believable trades I waste my time for lil kids who accept deals and another moment don't answer of pm's or something like that.
    It's enough when anybody can say Yes or No !!! Your Crew waste my Time for days I'm happy that i don't deal anything with ya
    cuz i bought Kamikazee in akara and this deal took around minutes safe and smooth not over a week same like your crew to get a answer and not just the priest + CS too this shit make your trustable image down and let criticize you as possible scammer...I dont care anymore I'm not playing diez sold anything can sell you lots of GB'S in diez

askmehow

lol wtf so i have a brother now? damn dind know that.not my fault it toke 3/4 days your pp was fuked up not mine.
    and my crew 0_o lol, if your done whit diez then get the fuk out my topic

just dont deal with this guy lorrez
    lorrez has no bro´s or sharers
    coz he s busy his friend helpt him selling i think
    this logs sais: Thats its not his fault that ur fucking paypal is fucked and that not his problem
    and to tell him he s a scammer just lame.

anywayzzzz bumps

check ur pm baba

askmehow

check ur pm baba[/b]

just did^^ add me on msn

GetRichOrDieTrying

upupupupup

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12