Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

To Private

This is a discussion on To Private within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Hmm so i guess you can kill someone with a bbq grill..a gallon of bleach...or maybe a log...heck i could ...
Page: 2

Infat

Hmm so i guess you can kill someone with a bbq grill..a gallon of bleach...or maybe a log...heck i could kill someone with my bare hands...should the government cut off my hands so that I won't be tempted to kill someone..come on...grow a brain..I know that laws should be more strict but making guns illegal would be stupid....maybe we shouldnt let people have cars because they might run into another car and kill someone...

Think please..some people are just crazy...

Lack of communication had a lot to do with this crime....

its funny how if someone dies in america
    it gets all around the world
    and if someone dies in peruvia or turkey
    it isnt a big deal o_o;

Bobashop

seriously like stfu

its nothing to do with gun laws or the country you live in

without being racist, it may have been in america but he is korean so its really irrelevant what country or laws you have.

WHAT IS RELEVANT is that you have crazy psychos willing to prove their point and get their voices heard by any means possible, whether you talk about virginia tech, baghdad, iran, korea, or osama bin laden... its all the same stupid people doing stupid shit they think is right.

Banned

Priest told me that he killed 2 students and he came again later to kill the rest 30 students.School must have been evacuated and lessons cancelled after the first 2 killings,but nothing like that happened....isn't that a fuked up system? pls nigga -_-

mahmoodxD

Priest told me that he killed 2 students and he came again later to kill the rest 30 students.School must have been evacuated and lessons cancelled after the first 2 killings,but nothing like that happened....isn't that a fuked up system? pls nigga -_-[/b]
    they happened in 2 completely different buildings. A university or college campus liek virginia state is similar to a large town or a small city. If someone in a city gets shot, do you evacuate the city. No you do not. Its tragic and it could of been handled alot better but really its difficult to succesfully evacuate so many buildings at once and would likely result in other issues. Those universities and colleges are too large and span too many buildings for a universal PA system. An evacuation of that magnitude would be very difficult. Its very unfortunate those people died and that virginia state might of been able to prevent it, but what was to stop him from commiting the act later or in a different circumstance. These things happen, the most we can do is pray for the families and the victims and try to stop it from happening again.

SEYKA

i thought this was market section

we all know private is retarded.

locked.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12