PROTEST USD BUYING

This is a discussion on PROTEST USD BUYING within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; I dont know about you guys but Im tired of seein all the selling for USD only threads PROTEST USD ...
Page: 1

jpo183

I dont know about you guys but Im tired of seein all the selling for USD only threads

PROTEST USD BUYING

BUY FOR IGC ONLY!!!

eatshitndie

no?

xAraChNiDx

I dont know about you guys but Im tired of seein all the selling for USD only threads

PROTEST USD BUYING

BUY FOR IGC ONLY!!![/b]
    and

ARCHERS FTW[/b]

So you're poor and you can't combo either, sucks to be you.

PROTEST USD BUYING

BUY FOR IGC ONLY!!![/b]
    +1

Imo USD buying = same as duping..

You pay USD to get high end items you didn't get by playing the game normally, to gain an advantage over those who play normally.. Or you dupe and get high end items you didn't get by playing the game normally, to gain an advantage over those who play normally.... Whats the diff? I dunno..

jpo183

and
    So you're poor and you can't combo either, sucks to be you.[/b]

hey desch bag just to let you know my archer would own ur rogue any day.

H13I FTW eat that moron

Hostage

lol, i believe it's douche.

xAraChNiDx

hey desch bag just to let you know my archer would own ur rogue any day.

H13I FTW eat that moron[/b]

um yeh ok ill..um eat...that..

i dont really see that as a relevent response to what i said tho, as u clearly are both poor and unable to combo.

hey i know why dont you post the same shit again in a new topic because you look like a retard in this one.

oh wait...

you did

Mosh Pit

I said it in the other one, and ill say it here:

I should slap you...

I fail to comprehend how his ability or inability to combo has any impact on his suitability to voice an opinion on the matter of USD trades or how it serves as an indicator of said opinion.

On topic, USD trades are unfortunately not going away. At the moment it is over the top, with players trying to sell everything down to +7 crimson for USD. It seems to me that it is caused by the outrageous igc prices. Once/if prices become normal/low again USD trades should be limited to very high end items.
    I would not go as far as saying it is the same as duping although I do follow the logic. But for most people it is just what you are forced to do in order to aquire high end items through trading (which is part of the game-ruined to some extent by USD trades) since no high end item seems to be offered for igc.

the_man_slayer

spamming... and even in the wrong section lol..