Rad_archer

This is a discussion on Rad_archer within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; he made a topic in ko4life asking if some one have a shell+8 to sell or trade with him. so ...
Page: 1

he made a topic in ko4life asking if some one have a shell+8 to sell or trade with him. so i told if he have a shell+8 pauldron i traded it with my shell gloves. so he pmed me and told he have a pauldron but with hp. i was surprise and told in my chat clan " wow some one put a Hp on +8 shell pauldron, cant belive who is so stupit to do it.. he waste one paudron!"... alot of clanies agrred wiht m. i think alot ppl here ll too
    btw the problem that made me mad was he wrote me other pm later i talcked it

Dude if you have something to say about me, say it to my face, not in game. I have rogue shell 8 pauld with hp and dex and didn't make either. Any FYI since I can't spam minor heal while attacking I need the extra def when I do talos etc. I don't understand why idiots like you talk so much shit, by the way I luv the SS of you koxp. Get some class.[/b]

lol u r hiding.. who the hell r u.. if u have something to sell me sell in game Ko4life is not the game if i dont ansewr u here is cuze i was busy, doing xp, when i xping i dont leech like 90% of ppl did, xp and eat ready forum watch video etc... it sux... waste time
    IF U HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY SAY ME IN GAME CUZE I DONT SCARY U. I DON PLAY KNIGHT ONLINE IN KO4LIFE

AND YEAH I THINK U R STUPID CUZE U PUT HP ON SHELL PAULDRON +8. THAT IS MY OPINION U DONT NEED TO AGREE BUT RESPECT IT.

i dont know who u r but u r in my clna. and dont know y u dont talck to me in game and dont want to tell who u r. but u r pathetic

ps . made this topic cuze later his pm me he blocked me O.o ouch. and i want replay u

chemical se vc deletar esse topico eu viro orc só pra ficar te matando :P

i alredy know my english is sux thx for the compliment :wub:

awesome.. lets make something public that doesnt need to be public... seems you two were handling everything in PMs just fine...

Delete spam topic plz

awesome.. lets make something public that doesnt need to be public... seems you two were handling everything in PMs just fine...

Delete spam topic plz[/b]
    omg

ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

how

teach me how i can pm him if he blocked me?!!?!?

did u read the topic or u just spwaing some randon words??!!? :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

go away!

he made a topic in ko4life asking if some one have a shell+8 to sell or trade with him. so i told if he have a shell+8 pauldron i traded it with my shell gloves. so he pmed me and told he have a pauldron but with hp. i was surprise and told in my chat clan " wow some one put a Hp on +8 shell pauldron, cant belive who is so stupit to do it.. he waste one paudron!"... alot of clanies agrred wiht m. i think alot ppl here ll too
    btw the problem that made me mad was he wrote me other pm later i talcked it
    lol u r hiding.. who the hell r u.. if u have something to sell me sell in game Ko4life is not the game if i dont ansewr u here is cuze i was busy, doing xp, when i xping i dont leech like 90% of ppl did, xp and eat ready forum watch video etc... it sux... waste time
    IF U HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY SAY ME IN GAME CUZE I DONT SCARY U. I DON PLAY KNIGHT ONLINE IN KO4LIFE

AND YEAH I THINK U R STUPID CUZE U PUT HP ON SHELL PAULDRON +8. THAT IS MY OPINION U DONT NEED TO AGREE BUT RESPECT IT.

i dont know who u r but u r in my clna. and dont know y u dont talck to me in game and dont want to tell who u r. but u r pathetic

ps . made this topic cuze later his pm me he blocked me O.o ouch. and i want replay u

chemical se vc deletar esse topico eu viro orc só pra ficar te matando :P

i alredy know my english is sux thx for the compliment :wub:[/b]

i dont know y i am still care to it.. i am was 100% sure some one ll come here to tellshit.. any way

do what ever u want chemikal

if he blocked you thats your problem and his... be the mature one and LET IT GO... don't bring everyone else in on yours and his troubles... simple as that

dude i am not asking u nothing this topic have a name RAD_Archer.. if u dont like it.. sorry go cry in other place..

dont waste ur time with me.. i dont desserve it.

chook

who let little kids post on this forum?

grow up and stop tryin to b tough

fukin nubie

who let little kids post on this forum?

grow up and stop tryin to b tough

fukin nubie[/b]

lol 1 post member want to tell something..

keep hiding? show me ur face!

Eazy

runordie

lol 1 post member want to tell something..

keep hiding? show me ur face![/b]
    haha 1 poster...shut up and learn english ilovemygirl

health on pauldron for an archer is better than dex

retards who play archer as damage are turks and/or koxpers

archers are a support class. play it like one

I think 8/15 hp pauldron isn't a waste as a rogue if

A. you have garbage uniques but good ap. Not every rogue is blessed with dual rol eme's/re's and a weapon defense belt with ac.

B. If you are 75+ and you've already hit the 2ap threshhold as a rogue I think you're better off with 1 or 2 peices hp to supliment your hp and mana capacities.

C. You're an archer and you're under 5k hp. Although most smart archers slap hp points instead of dex to up their AC so they generally make the 5k hp requirment anyway if they're over 70

chemical se vc deletar esse topico eu viro orc só pra ficar te matando :P[/b]

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :lol: