Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

read John,Riley, and 515saint and anyone else

This is a discussion on read John,Riley, and 515saint and anyone else within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; is Post is mainly for john aka deputyjohn,thedep,asdas. Riley aka OatMeal, and 515saint. First of all if everyone didn't know, ...
Page: 1

glennwindsor

is Post is mainly for john aka deputyjohn,thedep,asdas. Riley aka OatMeal, and 515saint.

First of all if everyone didn't know, thedep was hacked a couple of days again, at 9:30 am according to john. When i signed on MSn at 11am or and accused me of hacking him.

he lost in,a rol and flame right, smite+7,ii+7,ms+7,some kind of earrings can't member name, if there was anything else please add john.

in previous msn conventions he told me it was another person who hacked (took his stuff) him. Note: the account was shared with 3 people total. and since the account was hacked after i started to exping it for him, he thought it was me, if i wanted to take his stuff i would have a couple of years ago when we were clannie back when i was human, and she stated playing logo when it first came out.

the accout was gold and sealed so i couldn't have taked anything,

about people seeling stuff when i offer very high class item (rare) i do that when people say offer that to see what i need to offer then what whatever i need to get a actually price of an item.

AS for the 515saint,I think i know what account your talking about i'll post a ss of this in a min when premmy block is gone.

John i'll post 9 ss of my account of character inventory and the 8 page of inventory.

to show you and everyone else that i dont have any of your items.
    so then you can get up with your gm and get your account rollback.

john, everyone doesn't have gg gear like people who pay thousands of usd for a free game virtual items. some people like to breg about gear they dont have, but say they do cuz there gear sucks. the item i have i buy cheap in-game item then resell higher to make my gb's .

That is all i have to say, i'm leaving ko for a while going to play 2moon's

i'll preobaby come back in time like normal,
    in couple of hours i will get on ko and get the ss that i mentioned in this post.

TehFonz

His sq answer was in his support tickets btw...

glennwindsor

yes he told me that, like a day after

deputyjohn

so...being that you are leaving and quiting...can i have the iron neck you were given...the dd +8, the set of priest chitin +8, ss +7, and ms +7 and the rest of the stuff you offered asdas for a set of rogue shell +8?

or aka...all the stuff that was scammed off my account that you so called have!

TehFonz

yes he told me that, like a day after[/b]
    *yawns*

glennwindsor

so...being that you are leaving and quiting...can i have the iron neck you were given...the dd +8, the set of priest chitin +8, ss +7, and ms +7 and the rest of the stuff you offered asdas for a set of rogue shell +8?
    or aka...all the stuff that was scammed off my account that you so called have![/b]

did you not read the first post i very rare high item for item that i want so i i will know the value of the item i want compared to the value of item i know,

i can't give the in , cuz i'm probaby coming back , i'v said i was going to quit like 3 times and within 6-8month later im back in ko,lol this adictive game.

not to change the topic but, the rogue you traded me, what is 515 saint talking about you taking it about from him, you said it was another another but it has the same name as the one i have now

TehFonz

That is all i have to say, i'm leaving ko for a while going to play 2moon's

i'll preobaby come back in time like normal,
    in couple of hours i will get on ko and get the ss that i mentioned in this post.

did you not read the first post i very rare high item for item that i want so i i will know the value of the item i want compared to the value of item i know,

i can't give the in , cuz i'm probaby coming back , i'v said i was going to quit like 3 times and within 6-8month later im back in ko,lol this adictive game.[/b]
    Your quiting:O, why buy ncs and nation transfer:O
    Posted on 28th, was that the day he logged on nekked:O or the day before or after :P
    And lvl 63 with in and all that other shit, jajaja

malicer

first of all..before you accuse some one ...prove it! 2nd of all...the guy was asking for warrior items..not priest items..and you offered dd+8, ms +7, ss+7, and a set of chitin +8 and other priest items..where did you get these priest items? You even said someone quit and gave you an iron neck....BULLSHIT!!!

I HAVE SEEN YOUR PRIEST THAT YOU ONCE HAD AND IT A CRAP ITEMS!!!

deputyjohn

Glenn, pls...you know and I know you took the items...just give most of them back so I don't have to quit the game and there is no harm and no foul and we can forget this ever happened. With all the evidence we have you can't deny it was you...I mean DAMN..you went around braggin to your friends about having an Iron neck and a smite and ss+7....they know and we know you just don't have items like that and they told on you...just get some balls and admitt to me you did it and give me some of my shit back...dude...just msn me and we can trade the items and i won't even make a post on ko4life about it..no one will ever know.

kutulus

DEPUTY is a legit dude

he is a hardcore priest and is not a scammer

I trust him on my own account

this is a shame... this is 2nd time he got hacked... please give my friend back his items and stop hacking him WTF

no deputy is retarded for letting ppl on his account when it clearly wasn't secure

deputyjohn

Not going to lie..i Bought the priest and the guy who had it before me put that damn secret question anwser in the damn support ticket!!..didn't realize until it was to late.

kutulus

Not going to lie..i Bought the priest and the guy who had it before me put that damn secret question anwser in the damn support ticket!!..didn't realize until it was to late.[/b]

doh!

well then its obvious whoever betrayed you is one of your friends who you let on your account

what nice friends you have

i guess only solution is to change your pass word and secret question and answer, and start from scratch with your priest...

its obvious who took the items, but that person is scum and probably won't give you the items back

Oatmeal

The gm said both bison, and myself never had any of those items on our accts. And me being a priest, dont you think id use them?

Im sorry, but everything points to glen.

kutulus

GLENN GIVE HIM THE ITEMS BACK

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast