redistribution item

This is a discussion on redistribution item within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; does anyone know if people actually sell this? if so how much? and is there really a such thing as ...
Page: 1

intense

does anyone know if people actually sell this? if so how much? and is there really a such thing as redistribution item (mid-class)?

does anyone know if people actually sell this? if so how much? and is there really a such thing as redistribution item (mid-class)?[/b]

what does a redistribution item do anyways?

intense

allows you to redistribute your skills. unless there is some other way to do that i don't think you can do it like the old days by just paying gold

JimXrOx

in the start u could buy it just like trina's.. been ages since the last one i saw

Fallensix

wtf ofc u can redistribute ur skills like always 0_o

intense

wtf ofc u can redistribute ur skills like always 0_o[/b]
    w/o using that item?

yes. Just go up the very top stairs in moradon and talk to "grand merchant kaishan" i think not sure about the name.

I used one the other day when I reskilled to light, much cheaper than paying for the reskill at the npc....however the skill bars apparently don't save when using this item after reskill...so I had to manually save my skill bars again.

I used one the other day when I reskilled to light, much cheaper than paying for the reskill at the npc....however the skill bars apparently don't save when using this item after reskill...so I had to manually save my skill bars again.[/b]
    it used to be some time ago that if you added the points after the reskill and then you dc'ed yourself (alt+F4) the empty bars would not save and when you relogged you would have your old ones, minus the skills you no longer had points for. That was when even normal reskill resulted in empty bars.