Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

in regards of tapion

This is a discussion on in regards of tapion within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; amazing how many people who never post come to your defense so quickly.. guess you needed someone for your defense[/b] ...
Page: 2

Banned

amazing how many people who never post come to your defense so quickly.. guess you needed someone for your defense[/b]

Who never post? yea ok. Count the postcounts?

wanker

Banned

taipon is a gg in my book[/b]

LOL

Banned

amazing how many people who never post come to your defense so quickly.. guess you needed someone for your defense[/b]

Listen, i run shit here.

You're going to shut your fucking mouth and go to sleep before i get pissed.

mammlea2

tapion is gg as far as i know

Well I didn't read any of those logs or anything in that post, but if the issue was saying he wanted to scam someone.. who cares rly.

If that makes you trust him less thats fine, just use a trade mod or be more cautious... Saying and doing are 2 different things

Banned

Well I didn't read any of those logs or anything in that post, but if the issue was saying he wanted to scam someone.. who cares rly.

If that makes you trust him less thats fine, just use a trade mod or be more cautious... Saying and doing are 2 different things[/b]

This man is a genius

Tapion is one of the most honest and trustworthy person in the world. Not only is he honest, but he is also a retard. Hypothetically, if an IQ test were to be performed on him, he would score in the ranges of severe to mild retardation. Therefore, since we established the fact that he is a retard, Tapion is too retarded to scam you. Let us just assume that you do not think that Tapion is a retard, then as I've already mentioned, Tapion is a very honest and trustworthy person. I've known Tapion since we were 2 years old. We have shared many memories together - ranging from fun to sad. When my pet died, Tapion was there to comfort me. He stayed over for 6 hours to see me through my moment of despair. You may feel as if I am an emo faggot who cried over losing a pet, but I don't really care. I was 8 years old who had just lost his best friend. But, you can bet your asses that I gained a new best friend that day - His name was Tapion. At the age of 15, when me and Tapion were in High School, Tapion was struggling in Math. As I have mentioned several times before that Tapion is a flamming retard, I was obliged to help my friend succeed. Therefore on an Algebra test, I offered to let him cheat off of my paper. But did Tapion take me up on my offer? Nope. He looked straight at me with his glistening eyes and said "I shall do this on my own". It was an unbelievable sight of honesty that I've ever seen in my life, and it surely inspired me. Obviously, being the retard that he is, he scored the lowest grade in the class. Nonetheless, it was beautiful.

All in all, I do not believe Tapion scammed you. Therefore, up yours Bozo. Go suck on a pickle.

Banned

Tapion is one of the most honest and trustworthy person in the world. Not only is he honest, but he is also a retard. Hypothetically, if an IQ test were to be performed on him, he would score in the ranges of severe to mild retardation. Therefore, since we established the fact that he is a retard, Tapion is too retarded to scam you. Let us just assume that you do not think that Tapion is a retard, then as I've already mentioned, Tapion is a very honest and trustworthy person. I've known Tapion since we were 2 years old. We have shared many memories together - ranging from fun to sad. When my pet died, Tapion was there to comfort me. He stayed over for 6 hours to see me through my moment of despair. You may feel as if I am an emo faggot who cried over losing a pet, but I don't really care. I was 8 years old who had just lost his best friend. But, you can bet your asses that I gained a new best friend that day - His name was Tapion. At the age of 15, when me and Tapion were in High School, Tapion was struggling in Math. As I have mentioned several times before that Tapion is a flamming retard, I was obliged to help my friend succeed. Therefore on an Algebra test, I offered to let him cheat off of my paper. But did Tapion take up on my offer? Nope. He looked at me with his glistening eyes and said "I shall do this on my own". It was an unbelievable sight of honesty that I've ever seen in my life, and it surely inspired me. Obviously, being the retard that he is, he scored the lowest grade in the class. Nonetheless, it was beautiful.

All in all, I do not believe Tapion scammed you. Therefore, up yours Bozo. Go suck on a pickle.[/b]

Wasup mah niggs

Not much man, just reading up on some interesting facts.

For example:

How do you get a black guy down from the tree? You cut the rope.

Whats similar between have sex with a black person and bungee jumping? When the rubber breaks, you're as good as dead.

Banned

Not much man, just reading up on some interesting facts.

For example:

How do you get a black guy down from the tree? You cut the rope.

Whats similar between a black guy and bungee jumping? When the rubber breaks, you're as good as dead.[/b]

Very good indeed.

mammlea2

Tapion is one of the most honest and trustworthy person in the world. Not only is he honest, but he is also a retard. Hypothetically, if an IQ test were to be performed on him, he would score in the ranges of severe to mild retardation. Therefore, since we established the fact that he is a retard, Tapion is too retarded to scam you. Let us just assume that you do not think that Tapion is a retard, then as I've already mentioned, Tapion is a very honest and trustworthy person. I've known Tapion since we were 2 years old. We have shared many memories together - ranging from fun to sad. When my pet died, Tapion was there to comfort me. He stayed over for 6 hours to see me through my moment of despair. You may feel as if I am an emo faggot who cried over losing a pet, but I don't really care. I was 8 years old who had just lost his best friend. But, you can bet your asses that I gained a new best friend that day - His name was Tapion. At the age of 15, when me and Tapion were in High School, Tapion was struggling in Math. As I have mentioned several times before that Tapion is a flamming retard, I was obliged to help my friend succeed. Therefore on an Algebra test, I offered to let him cheat off of my paper. But did Tapion take me up on my offer? Nope. He looked straight at me with his glistening eyes and said "I shall do this on my own". It was an unbelievable sight of honesty that I've ever seen in my life, and it surely inspired me. Obviously, being the retard that he is, he scored the lowest grade in the class. Nonetheless, it was beautiful.

All in all, I do not believe Tapion scammed you. Therefore, up yours Bozo. Go suck on a pickle.[/b]
    lol i counted a lot of "tapions" in there

wanker

omfggggggggggggg tapion just scammed my silk bundles

cRuX

holy shit you're fuckin stupid..we didnt' wanna here your life story man..get off his dick already..and what a fuckin dumbass for not cheating off of you..

hes a scammer, he scammed people like Viik with a stupid 8 years old boy lie ( my dad took my pc ), now as far as i remember he admit scamming Varrko in the old ranking forum, and in the log chat he said something about he will scam someone, if he said that what prevent him of scamming ? in his book when hes broke the only way to get money is scam others? now look at Godlessturtle log chat, he offered Varrko's items for, he dont have the rights to trade it without the owner's permission !!!! and and i dont think it was a lie from Godlessturtle , Casablanca one of the oldest and best players in Bera accused him of scamming and that's enough
    scammers are what i hate in this game, more than cheaters and dupers since they screw up other people , i hope they burn in hell

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast