Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

in regards of tapion

This is a discussion on in regards of tapion within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; i feel sorry for you, yeah you a friend and you dont want to lose him even if hes a ...
Page: 4

i feel sorry for you, yeah you a friend and you dont want to lose him even if hes a scammer, really sad, and by the way, i have real life friends more than you ever think, and i dont brag about it since i used to have friends since my childhood, but nice to hear you have a friend now.

wanker

tapions wise words guided me thru hard times

i told him many times if he was a girl i would marry him

i love u tapion...

lets have babys

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

He was banned of koranking, I'm glad of that. I hate scammers at this game too, if some of you like scammers as friends, well that's your prob and that sucks being a scammer's friend.

That fucking smart asian should be banned from ko4life too. -_-

Mahican

He scammed iskierka from 160 GB. She gave him the bars expecting a ROL in return. She is still waiting for it. :blink:

cRuX

He scammed iskierka from 160 GB. She gave him the bars expecting a ROL in return. She is still waiting for it. :blink:[/b]
    tell me mahican is lying..you can't..Mahican is old school GG and has been in many respected clans..

Banned

Still talkin shit about me I see.

Gettin funny

His is back up by an army of vouches. Your is backed up by an army of contradictions. Tapion CANT scam me, because he DOESN'T scam. Stop trying to ruin a good man's reputation. Tapion is great. He is what you called the glimmer of passing light in complete darkness. He is obsolete. We all love him. We all don't love you.[/b]

He was banned of koranking, I'm glad of that. I hate scammers at this game too, if some of you like scammers as friends, well that's your prob and that sucks being a scammer's friend.

That fucking smart asian should be banned from ko4life too. -_-[/b]
    Koranking is ran by a bunch of retards. Most of the admins are 12 year old retarded turks, go figure. Anyways, I don't see any evidence that suggest that Tapion is a scammer. Therefore, no I am not friends with a scammer. I am friends with a legit person who has done nothing but help this game! Get the fuck out you fat nerd! This is all just an attempt to ruin my good friend Tapion's name!

I think I've read enough. Many people have vouched for Tapion, so I think we'll end this thread here.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234