Is RememberMe a legit clan?

This is a discussion on Is RememberMe a legit clan? within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; i know its not a market topic and sorry for posting it here but the only people that can provide ...
Page: 1

mahmoodxD

i know its not a market topic and sorry for posting it here but the only people that can provide a accurate answer are olympia players. I here tons of different stories. I know back when i played KE Legend and i think lantaa were banned for possesing duped items (not duping just possesion) but that could of been a accident, alot of people say rememberme and legend are legit while others say they are not. so im just wondering are they :P

Are you kidding me?

They have never been legit. They had the preist XAzerothX dupe multitudes of items for them earlier in the server. Yes they were banned for having duped items the items that XAzerothX duped for the entire clan. They have and to my knowledge still do bug in castle siege war by putting their priests/mages and catapults in the walls. Everyone knows and has known that they havn't been legit on this server since the start.

mahmoodxD

They have never been legit. They had the preist XAzerothX dupe multitudes of items for them earlier in the server. Yes they were banned for having duped items the items that XAzerothX duped for the entire clan. They have and to my knowledge still do bug in castle siege war by putting their priests/mages and catapults in the walls. Everyone knows and has known that they havn't been legit on this server since the start.[/b]
    k thanks

SEYKA

Dan why u allways have to answer like a whole story
    IS simple
    they are not legal
    is easy we all know they are not

I feel bad for azeroth he is 1 v 1 me and he win so i said bb

think he got banned for having ms 9 with rare defence items along with a cs 8

i think it was either cs 8 or rare deffence items

Bill Cosby

Dan why u allways have to answer like a whole story
    IS simple
    they are not legal
    is easy we all know they are not[/b]
    Obviously this guy didn't, fucktard.

LOL bill cosby
    =] love that show