Response to Slander

This is a discussion on Response to Slander within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Hi all! After a long time I have come back to KO4life to comment on what rezzdragon (cristalfinish) has said ...
Page: 1

Captain

Hi all!

After a long time I have come back to KO4life to comment on what rezzdragon (cristalfinish) has said about me. This is what really happened.

A friend of mine, Azeroth, was banned from the game (we were playing with him in the server Ares as well as Olympia). He was one of the best three dupers in the whole of KO. He was in clan 'Rememberme' & he was the guy who duplicated all the items that _LeGeND_ used. We were chatting on MSN with Azeroth and he asked me whether I was still in the game (I had been hacked just before Azeroth was banned). I said that I was still in the game, had got my character back but with no items on it. I told him that Athenslayer gave me some items to help me but I was still nowhere close to where I was before I was hacked. After this conversation, he asked me to log onto the game and he came with a newbie character and gave me a bunch of BUS. He said they were a gift for me (I had previously given him a 62 level assassin in server Ares & I think he wanted to make a gesture of thanks).

Before you read any further, I want to you ask yourselves whether or not you would have accepted that gift if you were in my shoes. I can hear you all saying 'yes'. I accepted these BUSes and sold them for real money. With some of that money I bought Roc+3 & I've spent the rest of it in real life.

Now, I want to tell you another story. A long time ago, before I got hacked, there was a kind of bug on Anvil that helped to upgrade items (please note, it was not the bug that was used for unique items). I told rezzdragon this. He in fact asked me to tell him how to use this bug (which I am sure he will now deny). I didn't tell him then but said I would tell him about it if ever I sold my character and left the game.

Rezzdragon bought +9 Raptor & +3 Uniques (+3PE). I have a strong suspicion that these are not legit, but made by a duper. This is curious, given that rezzdragon says he is against dupers but appears to buy items from them.

Unfortunately, I don't know how to dupe, so therefore I am still wearing +8 (+5 rebirth shell set) & +5 rebirth Raptor. I have +3 Roc, +2 Roc, +2WE, +0 Bronze earring, +0 Iron necklace & a +0 Iron belt. If I was a duper I would probably have +9 shell set, +9 Raptor and fully +3 Uniques.

So, dear cristalfinish IS one of the babashoppers (can't be a better babashopper than longboarddude) who is dealing with dupers. Because of some conversations we had in the game (e.g. he lost to potatoe in vs. & I was teasing him) I think he is really mad at me and trying to defame my character's name. I can't think of any other reason that he would have slandered/defamed my name. It can't be because of the dupers because if he was really against them, he wouldn't have items such as a +9 Raptor etc.

I was hacked twice in this game, once by napoleon [mazoku - now he says he's sorry about it and has reformed] and the other time by another 'friend'. Even though this happened to me, I didn't give up and continued to play. I didn't hurt anyone by stealing their items or characters.

So, people, I don't know what you are all thinking about me, but I can't say I don't care about it otherwise I wouldn't be writing all this. I feel respect toward some people (Athenslayer, cecilia etc) so I am making this explanation, but here is my message to cristalfinish: if you are going to pretend to fight against dupers you shouldn't be purchasing anything from other people who are in fact dupers.

A special note to chemical: I'm sorry mate - I heard that RE+1 got wiped. If you find me in the game, I'll pay your money back. Irresistable has nothing to do with that RE+1. That RE+1 was made by another person. Someone told me it was made with a bug but I wasn't sure about it. I kept it for a while and as it didn't get wiped with the new patch I thought it was safe and so I traded it to you.

Kanjitzu h34r:

pm me in o1

mahmoodxD

im not 100% sure if his story is true but i believe it

about those buses, under the event i was hacked i probably would of accepted them too

so you gave him a lvl 62 sin and he gave u a character with enough buses that you could afford a roc+3 and spend money in real life?

TRADING LVL 70 FOR TWO ROC +3 AND MONEY TO SPEND IN REAL LIFE = )
    p.s. i would have taken it too but if there was enough buses to buy a ROC3 then YOU know its shady

Banned

get on msn khan,i can't find you the last weeks and i need to tell you something :x

paperownz

+9 rappy and +3 uniques r weird. It does smell like dupe to me.

ReZzDrAg0nz

To: Khanjitsu aka I Duped for 2 straight days

Unlike you, I like to make things short and less boring to read.

El Oh EL...Most ppl knows I have Raptor 9 a ROC 3 a PE 3. I used the money I sold ingame items for raptor 9 and roc 3 from a friend who quit ko NOT a Duper, and traded DUal ROC WE PE for PE + 3. I have nothing to hide, most of the people knows how I accquire my items .

I am so proud of myself for being clean after all these times, even though I knew some working dupe method including the anvil bug, BUT I NEVER DID! Unlike your dumbface came to me that day askin to buy +0 uniques trying to bug...and that was when u admitted that your duper friend told u the dupe method and u tried and it worked and you duped for 2 straight days, very nice!
    I know it would be stupid to say no if someone gift you items/coins/bus or whatever, but don't fuking go around and bragg to me how much u made from it, u didn't earn it in the first place.

Finally you would offer to give chemical for his lost of RE +1 after I fuking call you duper/buger everytime I see your ass. I didn't see u made that effort 3months ago...Trying to win your named back eh? You're trash and always will be!

Captain

I thought I had explained myself clearly in the previous post but obviously cristalfinish did not understand my point. Therefore, I will explain myself further (at the risk of using more words and boring cristalfinish).

If I was a duper, I wouldn't be responding to your post. I would just name change and keep playing. As regards selling stuff to people, I can easily use another character so there is nothing I need to worry about. However, apart from all that, my point is that it is possible I could be a duper, a friend of a duper, a babashopper, or anything, BUT you are not in a position to complain about any of this since you are using duplicated items as well, e.g. +3Roc, +3PE, & +9 Raptor.

You claim you traded them for ingame coins & items. You accuse me of bragging yet you appear to be proud of yourself as regards acquiring these items. Yet you obtained them, not through your own efforts, but from people who left the game. You say you bought the +3Roc, +3PE, & +9 Raptor with ingame coins, however I fail to see the difference between acquiring them with ingame coins or with real money. Either way, you have acquired duped items.

Regarding the RE+1 - yes, it is true that you were the only who told me about the RE+1 getting wiped, however I am not paying chemical's money back because of any pressure from anyone - it is just that once I realised something had gone wrong I wanted to put it right, and this meant paying the money back to chemical once I make further contact with him.

I have made an effort to come down to your IQ level in order to make my point clear for you - the point being that whether or not you get items with ingame or real money, you are still using duped items.

Kanjitzu h34r:

ReZzDrAg0nz

To: Khandumbtsu

u really try hard this time to get your name back aren't you. I've told u about RE +1 got wipe at least over 1 month ago and everytime i see your dumbface after that and now all of the sudden you decided to offer money back el oh el.

You're a bus duper, and a piece of shit. Are you jealous because i have +9 raptor and you don't? Who give a fuk where the items came from. If i can get it, why not.

for someone as dumb and suck in this game as you, you will never understand how much patience and skill required to be as rich as i am ingame. With the coins I saved up when items were super high price,now items are cheap and i can make +3 uniques from 27 +0 if i want to.

Wow why am i wasting my time on a dumbface like you.

Captain

To: Khandumbtsu

u really try hard this time to get your name back aren't you. I've told u about RE +1 got wipe at least over 1 month ago and everytime i see your dumbface after that and now all of the sudden you decided to offer money back el oh el.

You're a bus duper, and a piece of shit. Are you jealous because i have +9 raptor and you don't? Who give a fuk where the items came from. If i can get it, why not.

for someone as dumb and suck in this game as you, you will never understand how much patience and skill required to be as rich as i am ingame. With the coins I saved up when items were super high price,now items are cheap and i can make +3 uniques from 27 +0 if i want to.

Wow why am i wasting my time on a dumbface like you.[/b]
    To: Cristalfinished

Folks - as we can all see from his own elegant & poetic words, although he pretends to fight against dupers, Cristalfinish doesn't give a f..k where his items come from, even if they're from a duper. What morals this guy has! According to Cristalfinish, if you dupe you're bad, but if you merely buy from a duper, that's fine and you're a person to be admired. Cristalfinish says he is highly skilled and patient but in fact he became rich with what his friends gave him when they left the game. The rest of us are clearly not as 'patient and skilled' as Cristalfinish.

I'm not trying hard to get my good name back at all because I haven't lost it in the first place and have nothing of which to be ashamed.

RE+1
    Although Cristalfinish was the only one who told me about the RE+1 being wiped, even if it was someone else who told me, I would have tried to contact chemical and arrange to refund his money (Chemical can confirm that we haven't seen each other since we traded the RE+1). Cristalfinish maintains I am paying the money back because of pressure from him - he seem to have a saviour complex about this one. But, just to prove that I am not acting under pressure from Cristalfinish, I won't be paying the money back to chemical. Sorry mate - we have a saying that we'd rather have a smart enemy than an idiot friend (like Cristalfinish) who will make you lose what you could otherwise win.

Only joking! Of course I'll be paying the money back to chemical even though I know Cristalfinish will take it as a personal victory. My principles and Chemical are far more important than any shallow satisfaction Cristalfinish may take from my actions.

Checkmate!

Kanjitzu h34r:

cristalfinished AHAHAHA and "checkmate"

ahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaahahahah ahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahah ahahaahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaaha hahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahaha hahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaha haahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaahahah ahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaha

....rezz=american khan=turk Rezz>Khan

see i didn't need 5 paragraphs to make my point so im pretty sure i get to say checkmate BITCH

Of course I'll be paying the money back to chemical

Ok, Untill that happens, this topic will be locked, because so far.. it's only words.

I'm looking forward to your PM in o1 and see what you offer me for the RE1 that got wiped.