Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

resserGD not able to do his job?

This is a discussion on resserGD not able to do his job? within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; spanish plz jaja...
Page: 2

CePrE

spanish plz jaja

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

I told waton. I will tell you also.

Look down the topic list.

PM me a list of people who have more then 1 selling topic and 1 buying topic with a link to their threads. You can't do it, because there are none.

Waton didn't get banned because he had more then 1 topic. He got banned because he blatently ignored the request to use the bump function.

I posted use the bump function. His next post on the same topic was 'BUMP.' Thats just pure ignorance or a clear attempt to piss me off. I also muted blackii for doing the same thing. Think i favour my freinds? I was in the same clan as him.

Steel0, not everyone hates you because your in miracle. Infact, your pretty dumb if you think thats why i closed your topic. If i hated you since logos then why did i talk to you at the start of akara and why would i have joined your clan? Get your facts right before flaming people for no reason. I think almost everyone would agree that a topic called 'MIRACLE UNBANNED' would trigger a flame. All i asked you to do was remake the topic with a decent title. There is nothing wrong with that. But apparently because i tell him to make the thread again with a decent title im a hater. Think what you like mate.

And Curiosity, I dont know why you hate me but everyone is allowed an opinion and i guess you have yours, but i dont mod to make you happy.

Now if you have a problem with my moderating, PM an admin or make a topic in the ko4life section. If you still wanna talk to me about it, PM me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12