S> 17gbs

This is a discussion on S> 17gbs within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; 17 gbs for $50 or $3 a pop via WU, MoneyBookers or paypal(xoom.com) Buyer pays any fees....
Page: 1

17 gbs for $50

or $3 a pop

via WU, MoneyBookers or paypal(xoom.com)
    Buyer pays any fees.

Bump ^_^

Mental_Anguish

Bump ^_^[/b]

I'm just curious, why do you party with koxpers, buff them and heal them knowingly, when you have a clan of relatively good players to party with, and you really don't need to party with cheaters ?

I'm just curious, why do you party with koxpers, buff them and heal them knowingly, when you have a clan of relatively good players to party with, and you really don't need to party with cheaters ?[/b]
    I'm just curious, why do you have to bring this to my selling topic? pm him or take it somewhere else.

I'm just curious, why do you party with koxpers, buff them and heal them knowingly, when you have a clan of relatively good players to party with, and you really don't need to party with cheaters ?[/b]
    I party koxpers===??? and BUFF them??? @rofl ask ppl who know me before say shitty things. I hate koxpers never party with 1 and i always try to kill them and also im duffer zzz.

DeadSide_

pfff ... first u need be sure what u thinking to write it in a post -.- ... aniways i know _Zesta_ and as he say ... HATE K0XP ... so dont speak for speak <_<

BTW ... Bump for a selling post :lol:

Edit: ...give me some gb&#39;s xD h34r:

yeah zesta may be a noob, but he is no kosper 8)

I party koxpers===??? and BUFF them??? @rofl ask ppl who know me before say shitty things. I hate koxpers never party with 1 and i always try to kill them and also im duffer zzz.[/b]
    LOL +1....need more be said?

oO Jc Oo

yeah zesta may be a noob, but he is no kosper 8)[/b]
    n+1

xD