Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

S>80lvl warrior and some items..

This is a discussion on S>80lvl warrior and some items.. within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; S>80lvl warrior with 1.350m nps.. Currently got def gryphon.. SOLD TO SOULS :P Also selling some items left.. 1xWe +3 ...
Page: 1

WaSaBaBasdf

S>80lvl warrior with 1.350m nps..
    Currently got def gryphon.. SOLD TO SOULS :P

Also selling some items left..
    1xWe +3 b/o 450 ( the other we almost sold to Pammie..PP <_< )
    raptor+9/90 no reb.. b/o 950 usd
    Iron impact+12reb b/o 1000 usd
    cs+7 b/o 700usd SOLD
    cs+0 b/o 600usd (Willing to trade it for hb+8..)
    Tota+10reb.. b/o 350usd or 25gbs
    Hanquk sword +8 b/o 160usd SOLD
    i prefer wu for these sales

Kisses :lol:

poker27

i would like to buy, but this guy wants me to pay wait till money is in his bank account, that might take days to weeks and he wont even show me the item on trade only screen shots, hard to sell like that

Beast&amp;Harlot

He is legit tho, he is also a VERY nice guy free bump :wub:

WaSaBaBasdf

i would like to buy, but this guy wants me to pay wait till money is in his bank account, that might take days to weeks and he wont even show me the item on trade only screen shots, hard to sell like that[/b]
    Or use Wu..Baba these items are not mine..I can&#39;t give anything before i get the money :unsure:
    I hope you understand me
    Bump

BoShkE

Or use Wu..Baba these items are not mine..I can&#39;t give anything before i get the money :unsure:
    I hope you understand me
    Bump[/b]
    Read one more time what he wrote...
    He wants you to show the item he wanna buy, he wanna see if it exists

WaSaBaBasdf

Read one more time what he wrote...
    He wants you to show the item he wanna buy, he wanna see if it exists [/b]
    i sent him ss showing him the item when we were together sitting at moradon..
    And i have shown some of items to kitauria and others so they can verify that i am not lying.. :P

Ghost

re file sovara posa lefta edwses gia na pareis ola auta ta items? ennow kai ta rofs +3 giga +9 kai ola ta alla?pes mou pls
    sorry for my greek but i just wanted to ask him a question

Cleatus

For what it&#39;s worth, Killer is trustworthy buyer and seller. He is good gun and has never scammed. Your warrior and items are small compared to some of the trades he has done.

With this in mind you are trying to sell something most people won&#39;t buy - simply due to the fact that it&#39;s a ridiculous amount of money for a virtual item. You should consider the fact that your offers will be scarce and do what it takes to make the deal. There should be some middle ground. Any good business man will recognize he has a good potential buyer. Don&#39;t ruin your opportunity for a clean sale.

Business 101:

Profit is determined by several elements, greatest of these is risk. The greater your risk, the more justified your margin should be.

Also, history has proven that by allowing yourself to be amenable to something that is no cost to you, yet promises a gain there is no loss in re-evaluating your standard. Allowing him to see the item in game helps him trust you. You don&#39;t have to click trade.

In summation - let him see the items.

WaSaBaBasdf

For what it&#39;s worth, Killer is trustworthy buyer and seller. He is good gun and has never scammed. Your warrior and items are small compared to some of the trades he has done.

With this in mind you are trying to sell something most people won&#39;t buy - simply due to the fact that it&#39;s a ridiculous amount of money for a virtual item. You should consider the fact that your offers will be scarce and do what it takes to make the deal. There should be some middle ground. Any good business man will recognize he has a good potential buyer. Don&#39;t ruin your opportunity for a clean sale.

Business 101:

Profit is determined by several elements, greatest of these is risk. The greater your risk, the more justified your margin should be.

Also, history has proven that by allowing yourself to be amenable to something that is no cost to you, yet promises a gain there is no loss in re-evaluating your standard. Allowing him to see the item in game helps him trust you. You don&#39;t have to click trade.
    In summation - let him see the items.[/b]
    LOLLL :lol:
    Nice cleatus it was a nice joke..
    I laughed a lot...
    I can ensure you that i have sold a lot more items that you think and a lot items that you dont think that exist in game..
    So dont tell me how i should do my business..

Cleatus

LOLLL :lol:
    Nice cleatus it was a nice joke..
    I laughed a lot...
    I can ensure you that i have sold a lot more items that you think and a lot items that you dont think that exist in game..
    So dont tell me how i should do my business..[/b]
    suit yourself. Free bump

poker27

Business 101:

In summation - let him see the items.[/b]
    thanks bro for you words, i dont think is too much to ask, just to see the item that cost USD $1000.00, its just to see, to know if he has it or that he can unseal the item, he can show me screen shots, but doesnt have the seal code, beacuse he is playing a borrow account, and i get robbed, i think is a fair request. good luck in selling bro, cleatus we need you back in killerSS come back

WaSaBaBasdf

thanks bro for you words, i dont think is too much to ask, just to see the item that cost USD $1000.00, its just to see, to know if he has it or that he can unseal the item, he can show me screen shots, but doesnt have the seal code, beacuse he is playing a borrow account, and i get robbed, i think is a fair request. good luck in selling bro, cleatus we need you back in killerSS come back[/b]
    If you mean IamVillageR i was the one and only who had his seal/unseal code and all the info of his char..
    And if you mean the new char that i am playing i am 100% sure that he won&#39;t scam me :lol:

gv1

bump for friend ..

WaSaBaBasdf

Uppppppppppp

Warrior sold :P
    Buy my last items
    asdf

bump for gg 100000000% trustable and its hard 2 get that from me only few people in ko have my full trustability this guy is 1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast