Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

S<+3 Reb Crimsons B SS+0

This is a discussion on S<+3 Reb Crimsons B SS+0 within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Buying -------- SS + 0 +7 SPear Def Boots! Selling ------- +3 reb boots crimson +3 reb. gaunts crimsons...
Page: 1

Matador

Buying
    --------
    SS + 0
    +7 SPear Def Boots!

Selling
    -------
    +3 reb boots crimson
    +3 reb. gaunts crimsons

allistar

lol didnt you just get them

Matador

i sure did bought em pretty cheap to but i solo mainly and lightning staff is not to good solo so BWHAHSDHAJDSAJHDSA FIRE MAGE!!! if fire mage sucks idk might go back to my warrior lol

Banned

u can&#39;t imagine what a lighting mage with imir rings and elysium +7 can do solo....
    H4ppyGirl ftw

i sure did bought em pretty cheap to but i solo mainly and lightning staff is not to good solo so BWHAHSDHAJDSAJHDSA FIRE MAGE!!! if fire mage sucks idk might go back to my warrior lol[/b]
    u will find u wont hit much harder as flame... and you will be getting hit all the time without stun so... gl solo fire

Matador

well im scared trying upgrade ely +7 cuz i only have an extra 30 gbs >< if i fail i will be pretty pissed and i know h4ppygirl she does hit pretty hard hmmm is she english?

Well prices are going down... If Garp+6 is 750m then soon elysim will be there :-\

Matador

i have only seen 1 elysium on merchant and i wound up buying it >.< +3 for 870m

allistar

not true, i hit much harder as flame..i tried light for a bit, and ice for a bit, and the damages were rediculously lower..and im a complete mage..with paper im sure it would be a bigger difference..
    as for the no stun/slow...thier absolutely right..gl soloing flame...

Matador

alright u guys convinced im not going flame so if i get elysium +7 how much harder will i hit around ? If im going around 325 now maybe 350 -375?

u can&#39;t imagine what a lighting mage with imir rings and elysium +7 can do solo....
    H4ppyGirl ftw[/b]
    Athens kanka Happy and I were always at it in bowl lol

depends on your lvl matador... i have personal staff+7 and with lvl 72 blade with lightning i was hitting 475 or so average... with flame i average 550

Matador

i am dcz i usualy spam 290-325 with ely +6 138 mp 3k hp 950 ac 160 ( +25 int) lv 57 atm

it doesnt matter i burned going +7 fuck ko

runordie

lol nice sig

Oatmeal

Athens kanka Happy and I were always at it in bowl lol[/b]
    Buy his imirs spec!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast