S> 35 GB REALLY CHEAP

This is a discussion on S> 35 GB REALLY CHEAP within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Selling 37 GB at $10 each $9 each if u buy all. :] pm me on msn [email protected] =D...
Page: 1

Zwenx

Selling 37 GB at $10 each $9 each if u buy all.

:] pm me on msn [email protected]

=D

Banned

nice misleading title -_-

I have never see u before..Give as a name..And say as who we need to ask if we can trust u man..I can not trust some1 who came on from nowhere and say me S> +10rbrth shells.. Be serius and let ppl know who u are...And why theres no post with other items u sold before.. Omg plz dont make noob posts..I think is way idiot to trust u without gimme some infos that u are trustable and as i can see u got few posts...So....

ill vouch for him as i bought from him and cassi this guy is transcience from outkasted

Noob tranc :angry: ..Why u didnt said that its u a.q .. <3333 UP FOR A GG AND TRASTABLE DEALER :P

Zwenx

Noob tranc :angry: ..Why u didnt said that its u a.q .. <3333 UP FOR A GG AND TRASTABLE DEALER :P[/b]
    lol hey cassiba <3 sorry ko takes to much time and money for me to play =[ it was fun pking with u though :]