Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

S> 59 Priest + Bronze Belt

This is a discussion on S> 59 Priest + Bronze Belt within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Hey everyone, I'm selling a lvl 59 Ardream Priest DrUnicorn. I'm also selling a Bronze Belt. I would like in ...
Page: 1

Sucrose

Hey everyone, I'm selling a lvl 59 Ardream Priest DrUnicorn. I'm also selling a Bronze Belt.
    I would like in game cash on Ronark for the BB ,And also for the priest.

The lvl 59 priest has almost every EXP quest. He has all of the Quest Accesories quests. So he is ready to go 60+ with quests.
    I'm currently taking offers on both... don't flame please and be respectful.

Thanks everyone, See you in game
    -Sucrose

PS: Pm me in game R1 to talk or add me on msn [email protected].

Sucrose

Still selling,
    BUMP

Sucrose

BumP

sh1vas

bump for scammer

TwistTheKnife

Hey everyone, I'm selling a lvl 59 Ardream Priest DrUnicorn. I'm also selling a Bronze Belt.
    I would like in game cash on Ronark for the BB ,And also for the priest.

The lvl 59 priest has almost every EXP quest. He has all of the Quest Accesories quests. So he is ready to go 60+ with quests.

-Sucrose

PS: Pm me in game R1 to talk or add me on msn [email protected].[/b]
    Hey everyone, I'm selling a lvl59 Ardream Priest DrUnicorn that i scammed off one of my friends. I'm also selling a Bronze Belt.
    another iten i scammed off one of my friends I would like in game cash on Ronark for the items and accounts ive stolen from my friends

The lvl 59 priest has almost every EXP questcuz the guy i scammed it off of didnt do them. He has all of the Quest Accesories quests. So he is ready to go 60+ with quests.

-Sucrose

SCAMMER ALERT

Sue

Hey everyone, I'm selling a lvl59 Ardream Priest DrUnicorn that i scammed off one of my friends. I'm also selling a Bronze Belt.
    another iten i scammed off one of my friends I would like in game cash on Ronark for the items and accounts ive stolen from my friends

The lvl 59 priest has almost every EXP questcuz the guy i scammed it off of didnt do them. He has all of the Quest Accesories quests. So he is ready to go 60+ with quests.

-Sucrose

SCAMMER ALERT[/b]
    ufff wow :mellow:

Sucrose

-Sucrose

SCAMMER ALERT[/b]
    Lmfao you have no clue what you're talking about. Your friend Pete aka PJ got scammed because he tried to mess with me....I am a legit player but when stupid little kids like you faggots mess with me i take your stuff.... so dont try and flame me noob... get a life. Lmao and he tried to scam me... so gg you stupid kids. Anyways. SELLING PRIEST, BB is sold.

TwistTheKnife

Lmfao you have no clue what you're talking about. Your friend Pete aka PJ got scammed because he tried to mess with me....I am a legit player but when stupid little kids like you faggots mess with me i take your stuff.... so dont try and flame me noob... get a life. Lmao and he tried to scam me... so gg you stupid kids. Anyways. SELLING PRIEST, BB is sold.[/b]
    Lol.... Fool.... "Tried to mess with you" zuahaha u have a shit priest on ronark that you stole form your friend. Pete plays on logos so i dont see how or why he would want to "mess" with you. Check out this quote "I am a legit player but when stupid little kids... I take your stuff" That sounds totally "legit" thats the exact line you used with us to explain why you scammed that shit account. Petes 24, you are probably 17. And gratz on selling the BB you scammed. Gogog lvl up DrUnicorn (gayest name ive ever heard ) and hop around from server to server trying to rip people off to satisfy your petty little obsession with Knight Online.

cebacan

Look every1 can trust whoever they wan i aint no scammer i have dun succesful trades wit asis for hb+8,another trade for a logos warrior and another trade for a hb+7,ur a clown Tyler...aka Sucrose......LivingLegends clan rofl and u are a scammer.U scammed manny on pathos u scammed the priest u have and u scammed for the items u gave me.....and u tried to scam ma pp+1 need i go on!!!!!!

Sucrose

Lmao Pete, You're mad because i owned you....suck it dude seriously OMGOMGOMG SPASTIC?!?! dude.. get a life you dont even have a job. You have kids and a wife but yet you spend you life on KO... dude you're pathetic for a 30 year old. And twist thanks for the GG trade bro....I used that 320m up fast. Flame me all you want, I have different names on ko and im done with ko4life. Sold all my items and accounts. Lol you GOT OWNED.

slaps

Lmao Pete, You're mad because i owned you....suck it dude seriously OMGOMGOMG SPASTIC?!?! dude.. get a life you dont even have a job. You have kids and a wife but yet you spend you life on KO... dude you're pathetic for a 30 year old. And twist thanks for the GG trade bro....I used that 320m up fast. Flame me all you want, I have different names on ko and im done with ko4life. Sold all my items and accounts. Lol you GOT OWNED.[/b]
    i love people who turn to the immediate "get a life your too old too play this game" when most likely they're going to be the ones playing until their 50, since when do you have to be young to have fun?

and for the scammer thing.... are you stupid? Im glad you admit to being a scammer and you brought everyone of those friends of your from deserted down. I no longer trust glucose nor do many, way to fuck over your friends as well.

you reply to people as "little kids" when your the one ranting on like a five year and talking about how people are too old too play this game..... makes sense?

cebacan

i love people who turn to the immediate "get a life your too old too play this game" when most likely they're going to be the ones playing until their 50, since when do you have to be young to have fun?

and for the scammer thing.... are you stupid? Im glad you admit to being a scammer and you brought everyone of those friends of your from deserted down. I no longer trust glucose nor do many, way to fuck over your friends as well.

you reply to people as "little kids" when your the one ranting on like a five year and talking about how people are too old too play this game..... makes sense?[/b]
    o_O rofl
    30?........wow that old am i.......first i knew bro!!!!lol......No job?.......rofl first i knew!!!!I dun gotta explain my financial position to any1 let a lone a kid in canada but if ya wanna know im 24 i have 2 beautiful children Riley and Hunter a beautiful wife Candice and ma job brick laying i have adsl phone cell phones a decent pc nice house huge backyard im happy bro.......so in what part does bringing ma children and others into an argument wit me?Thats the typical excuse dude !!! 'Ur Old' huh alotta older people play online games i also skateboard and i surf am i too old for those?Rofl what a shit excuse haha ty for ur time Sucrose oo and i never gave u coin!!!!!It was a bb wow 320m u rich bro rofl gg and gl!!!!

wow you got pwned again...

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

you reply to people as "little kids" when your the one ranting on like a five year and talking about how people are too old too play this game..... makes sense?[/b]
    i already disbanded alliance, its pathetic

cebacan

wow you got pwned again...[/b]
    Blake=Noob
    Blake=Scammer
    Should be banned from ko4life and so should Sucrose.
    BTW As the almight blake says!!
    People who spend money on a game they love playing are pathetic and deserved to be scammed!!!
    Rofl any more words of wisdom for a forum made for the sell and trade of KnightOnline items!!!!
    Pawnt hahahahahahahaha.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast