Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

S> 60.90 orc rogue sin USD

This is a discussion on S> 60.90 orc rogue sin USD within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; last bump i really gotta move this shit guys; towner, ap0, contact me on msn; anyone else, same2u...
Page: 3

TristoN

last bump i really gotta move this shit guys; towner, ap0, contact me on msn; anyone else, same2u

freakyangel

=O nickooooooo

miss ya =( bumpyyyy for baba

TristoN

sup maggi bump

TristoN

sold to taitai, sry everyone

hotsicer

When you sold to some 1 dont try to sell to other ppl please dont make that misstake again ppl cant get it wrong

apoth0r

aye, it was sold to me at one point, then when i was sorting out money i look on forums and the price has gone up

hotsicer

ya he tryed to sell me when i heard from 1 other person that he already had the account already traded xig item for it i told Triston he went offline in msn badboy

TristoN

both of you said you'd contact me, i never heard anything again. currently, i was most comfortable selling to taitai due to past sales or ap0thor, but seeing as i could not get ahold of apo, i sold it to my friend taitai instead.

apoth0r

it's fine mate, but dont start a bidding war on an account u cant change password on, makes me think bad thoughts

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123