Trading Logos - cypher

This is a discussion on Trading Logos - cypher within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; T> lvl55 rogue assasin ( logos) (human) +1 (reb) chitin helm +1 (reb) chitin pads +1 (reb) chitin pouldren +8 ...
Page: 1

KILL_SWITCH

T> lvl55 rogue assasin ( logos) (human)

+1 (reb) chitin helm
    +1 (reb) chitin pads
    +1 (reb) chitin pouldren
    +8 fp gloves
    +8 fp pads
    +8 half plate helm
    +7 fp boots
    duel +8 cleavers
    +9 dex neckless
    +7 dex belt and quests stuff

random crap in the inn like rebirth salmanders staff and other stuff worth sum gb's

knight cash scrolls
    17gb+

im looking for a lvl59+ rogue assasin in cypher (geard)

PM me or add me at: [email protected]

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

OMFG DO NOT TRADE WITH THIS GUY....I GAVE HIM THAT LOGOS CHAR AT LEVEL 37 WITH CHITIN BOW +4 FOR A DIFFEReNT ACCOUNT AND B4 I SWITCHED PASS HE TOOK EVERYTHING AND BLOCKED ME FROM MSN!!! HES A SCAMMER! PLZ DONT TRADE WITH HIM IM WARNING YOU! "His brother" needed a logos account and then he scammed me please dont trust him.....he will scam you!

KILL_SWITCH

OMG Bobby ur a fuken retard this is not that account and. And u traded me that logos char and i gave u my fuken lvl59 rogue
    named XxXMexican_ChickXxX u dum ass. So dont coem here like i fuken ow u anything because i dont. and remember u let me use Sorent0
    and i gave u info to a lvl 61 rogue and lvl 54 mage and then u sold that char thats not very nice is it, thats why i stole Sorent0s itmes because i owned part of it anyways and what was i going to get play a char for in exchange of my account? Deam on and Look whos talking about Scammers u benkicked from so many fuken forums for scamming like 80% of all accounts u have had u scammed so before u come here sayng shit look at urself u dam scammer!!! It was only a matter oftime before u realy fuked me up!