Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

S> 70 priest

This is a discussion on S> 70 priest within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; ive got a job and everything quitting k2 ill pop on everynow and then to stir up some troubles but ...
Page: 1

spankmyflubber

ive got a job and everything quitting k2 ill pop on everynow and then to stir up some troubles but im selling or trading he has all the info and payments and everything im selling him or trading him to give the money to my friend since he needs it more heres the info

lvl 70 72% 321985 np +7 shell set HP RB
    +8 fabric STR set +8 destroyer +7 HP set fabric
    +6 sheild of master
    some elmorad groom scrolls in inn host

i am a GG trader and if anyone says im not then get ur faqs striaght and tell me when have i ever done this?. merched a charecter
    or traded any items and scammed someone =) think about it and if you post wrong then ur just making stuff up anyways quitting k2 giving money / items to my friend he says he wants a 70 rouge nude or geared with 300k np or more
    or a lvl 70 warrior nude or geared with 250k np or more or he just wants like ide say 21gbs or like +8rouge chitin or +9 cleavers or +8 cleaver with +7 rouge chit set and +7 shell set yeah well if youd like to talk to him his emails [email protected] cya guys around looks like ur going to be peacefull agian =*( and the reason im not selling it for real $$ is cuase i dont trust anyone.

NOTICE IF UR TURKISH YOU MUST LET HIM LOG ONTO THE ACCOUNT FIRST AND GET THE INFO FIRST

and BTW he is a GG traded becuase well you all remember him as the lvl 66 rouge that "died" MrPotatoeHeadROCKS he quit k2 back in 2006 january 2nd cuase he went to colledge anyways im going to bed i got work tommorow message me or him or sumthing

spankmyflubber

BUMP

spankmyflubber

BUMP lvl 70 fully geared bp or int geared on both

spankmyflubber

ok so Kile wants either 15-21gbs for it or a lvl 70 rouge with 10k np or more.

An1mosity

is it human or orc?

spankmyflubber

human owns the grade 2 clan LetsEXPTogether

i will not sell it for $$$ real $$$ like 50$ 200$ or anything like that cuase my grandmother does not want anyone to know her credit card # or anything she does not trust it so my friend needs like 1,500,000,000 gold or 21gbs way to be trusted is to give Archomni the money first then he gives it to me after i give you the account then i transferr to kile so yeah [email protected] is my email if you have any questions.

AmericanWarrior

I dont know if anyone else noticed this, but you spelled like every other word wrong, and you have poor grammar =/

spankmyflubber

and if you think i gave a shit you were wrong =)

spankmyflubber

the slower you guys buy this the longer it takes me to leave k2

spankmyflubber

ok price is now and staying 10gbs chemical will hold onto the 10gbs till trade is successfull

only 10gb for the whole account equip? if thats what ya mean i should be able 2 summon some $$$....
    this is DURKA2 btw, we were killin that lvl 63 orc in abyss not 2 long ago
    good luck with the real world man

spankmyflubber

yeh i remember bro yeh 10gbs all im askin for it has +7 SEALED shell set +6 sheild of master SEALED i have the +8 destroyer and Judgment scroll and the +7 set of HP and STR but yeh 10gbs all im asking for trying to pimp my friends rouge out with +7 chitin then +7 shards ;P hes coming back from LA in like 3 days so yeh trying to score some money for his rouge so i can be out ;P i might comeback now and then and piss peeps off xD i know once im gone for good alot of the people that hate me will miss me and think ko is boring the reason why

EVERYONE real question i want you to think to yourself

was knightonline fun when it was peacefull?.

or was knightonline fun when you all UNITED to gang up on me hmmm didnt it make it funner planning ur everyday to try ":try:" to make me mad ;P hell i even had fun myself but yeah think to yourselfs this game might be peacefull since im gone but didnt you have fun fighting with me?. you got to admit it was fun learning all of my kickass comments and comebacks.

Im like a zit inbetween ur legs =)

Scratch that it wasnt a zit it was just Deadm4ns Penis

spankmyflubber

like 40k more np and its grade 2 on its own ;P

5000 hp pots in innhost still =)

i have the Secret answers x3 Unseal/Seal Answer

Id pw

email pw

all the CC KESN PAYPAL CLICK AND BUY and everything rdy

lime

you still got the job then? thought you mighta been fired already

spankmyflubber

ahahah funny im making 8.50$ an hour paid everyfriday before 5pm my first paycheck comes this friday it should be 100-300$ thats cuase i didnt get paid last friday and ive worked about 12 or 14 hours or so but now im on payroll =) and yeah i work like 5 or 8 hours a day mabey longer this friday right after my brothers birthday partie i gotta work from 12 to 5 then on saturday from 6 am to 9 pm -_- yahoo! lol, im making money and im happy

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast