S> 71 Warrior, Human

This is a discussion on S> 71 Warrior, Human within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Well i have decided to stop playing as much as i do And my dream to level 80 has stopped ...
Page: 1

skaterkid123

Well i have decided to stop playing as much as i do And my dream to level 80 has stopped im going to stay in ardream And just pk When i get off work :lol:
    Maybe join a Good pk clan :wub:
    But back to Topic

Warrior:
    Master blade:
    Level:71
    Nation points:460k,
    Raptor+7
    Full Shell +7

No personal Wep/shield It (shield burned going to +8)

I would like Some good Warrior Items for Ardream
    Or IGC

Here is some pictures To prove This account Is Real

I think This should be Enough to prove If U Think you need more No problem i will have pics of me saying ur name
    I would pre Fer no one to log the account cuz items not sealed ect, ect,

P.S. I Dont Want USD, Only Item,IGC

Feel free to ask me to get on teamspeak/Vent to talk to, I dont mind Assuring you im not a scammer

skaterkid123

bump

skaterkid123

Up! befor i go to bed!!!

skaterkid123

Bump :wub: OFFER ME PLZZZZ!! IM DONE WITH THIS WARRIOR OFFER ME ANYTHING!

skaterkid123

Takein Any offer now I dont care usd or no :P just want it gone

inflame666

LOL sucessful trades: Grinl2eaper ? that u man stop hiding, i know is u his cape matches as ur clans and the noob stuff u have matches the noobie stuff u have the same lvl and np :P HIS ETERNYL OR GRIMl2IPPER. im not saying that his a scammer is that i cant believe his doing this shit :lol:

skaterkid123

LOL sucessful trades: Grinl2eaper ? that u man stop hiding, i know is u his cape matches as ur clans and the noob stuff u have matches the noobie stuff u have the same lvl and np :P HIS ETERNYL OR GRIMl2IPPER. im not saying that his a scammer is that i cant believe his doing this shit :lol:[/b]
    Um i think you have me mixed up with someone im sorry You think this but im not grim12ipper or eternyl
    If you have further question please Pm me and dont make me look bad
    Thank you very much.

skaterkid123

Bump xD

Shimmy

Well i have decided to stop playing as much as i do And my dream to level 80 has stopped im going to stay in ardream And just pk When i get off work :lol:
    Maybe join a Good pk clan :wub:
    But back to Topic

Warrior:
    Master blade:
    Level:71
    Nation points:460k,
    Raptor+7
    Full Shell +7

No personal Wep/shield It (shield burned going to +8)

I would like Some good Warrior Items for Ardream
    Or IGC

Here is some pictures To prove This account Is Real

I think This should be Enough to prove If U Think you need more No problem i will have pics of me saying ur name
    I would pre Fer no one to log the account cuz items not sealed ect, ect,

P.S. I Dont Want USD, Only Item,IGC

Feel free to ask me to get on teamspeak/Vent to talk to, I dont mind Assuring you im not a scammer[/b]
    Same Cape As Grim2Leaper? Belive Its the clan "Skillz"
    Happens To Have A Character With 460k? The Same As His Warrior?Coincidence?
    And If That Is The Character Begins WIth "Z......." Wont Say The Name For Obvious Reason Then It Has Been Claimed That
    Character Was Scammed.

And You Strip The Account Before, To Show People Then Dont You.

Good Luck Trying To Sell It Though.

And Somone Tried To Scam Me Using This Picture.

http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh262/&...t;/b>/xD.jpg

Also It Has His "Characters" On It That Photo Bucket Account.

Not Trying To Put People Off, Sounds All Too Dodgey To Me.

skaterkid123

Lol yah it`s me griml2eaper Reason i did make another account to sell Is becuz Im Sick of KO And didnt want to let people know i was quiting But thanks for makeing me look like a scammer Since i dont even know You and u dont know me Im pretty dam shure you dont Why does it matter if im trying to sell my account With a diffrent name on ko4life???? Im glad you guys watch and Troll the forum so much to take your time out And notice I was thinkin About quiting But i have changed my mind Im gonna Go For the gold in 80 /close

NOTE: Griml2eaper in game name Was hacked // along with eternyl.

Shimmy

Lol yah it`s me griml2eaper Reason i did make another account to sell Is becuz Im Sick of KO And didnt want to let people know i was quiting But thanks for makeing me look like a scammer Since i dont even know You and u dont know me Im pretty dam shure you dont Why does it matter if im trying to sell my account With a diffrent name on ko4life???? Im glad you guys watch and Troll the forum so much to take your time out And notice I was thinkin About quiting But i have changed my mind Im gonna Go For the gold in 80 /close
    NOTE: Griml2eaper in game name Was hacked // along with eternyl.[/b]
    1. You Should Of Just Tell People Your Quitting They'll Find out sooner or later
    2. Somone Who Joined The other day selling a Char just sounds like a scam.
    3. Ive seen it happen Way To Much And Just Trying To Prevent It from happening again.
    4. If You Done It Through Your Other Account I Wouldn't Of Questioned It Atall.