Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

S> +9...

This is a discussion on S> +9... within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Originally posted by Arcy ofc.. you were "joking" and not covering up.. everyone believes u now lol ooh arcy. all ...
Page: 2

merchanter123

Originally posted by Arcy
    ofc.. you were "joking" and not covering up.. everyone believes u now
    lol ooh arcy. all i have is my reputation, glar knows my gear u can talk to him. if i say i'm joking i'm joking. if i say i'm lieing i'm lieing. i tell the truth and get bored alot thats why i make silly posts from time to time. even though when i post a joke topic i get banned unlike the regulars on here who wouldn't get banned ever if they did the same thing as me. I don't have we's +3 and i don't have shell +9 lol , the shell was a joke. i was offered WE's +3 for sale from a friend. i thought about using them, who wouldn't? i thought about buying them and reselling them, who wouldn't? but i've done neither so just drop it.

merchanter123

i'm surprised no one offered anything... lol last time i made a stupid post like this i instantly had 10 pms lol. anyway moderator can delete this if they like

what do you get for making topics like this?

it's not funny

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12