S> _SonicBoom_ Roque lvl 69, 400k NPs

This is a discussion on S> _SonicBoom_ Roque lvl 69, 400k NPs within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Hello everyone! Well I'm selling a pretty renown rogue in diez called _SonicBoom_. The character is currently lvl 69 with ...
Page: 1

Bizonne

Hello everyone! Well I'm selling a pretty renown rogue in diez called _SonicBoom_. The character is currently lvl 69 with aproximately 400k NPs. The rogue comes with Chitin +8 Pieces, and Shell as well. It basically comes very well equipped with unique jewerly as well, can't remember the name right now. It also has an IB +7 or 8, I believe.

I'm only selling this account for USD. I have no price in my mind right now so offer away.

The best bidder gets the account full.

Answer me here or through PMs.

Shoot away! :P

Hello everyone! Well I'm selling a pretty renown rogue in diez called _SonicBoom_. The character is currently lvl 69 with aproximately 400k NPs. The rogue comes with Chitin +8 Pieces, and Shell as well. It basically comes very well equipped with unique jewerly as well, can't remember the name right now. It also has an IB +7 or 8, I believe.

I'm only selling this account for USD. I have no price in my mind right now so offer away.

The best bidder gets the account full.

Answer me here or through PMs.

Shoot away! :P[/b]
    AS OF RIGHT NOW, NO ACCOUNT WILL BE ALLOWED TO BE SOLD OR TRADED WHETHER IT BE IN TERMS OF USD OR IGC/IGI. DUE TO THE NEW PATCH, IT WOULD JUST BE UNWISE TO BUY AN ACCOUNT FROM ANYBODY ATM. ALL CHARACTER SELLING POSTS WILL BE CLOSED, CONTINUE TO OPEN THEM AGAIN AND YOUR FORUM ACCOUNT WILL BE BANNED.

oO Jc Oo

AS OF RIGHT NOW, NO ACCOUNT WILL BE ALLOWED TO BE SOLD OR TRADED WHETHER IT BE IN TERMS OF USD OR IGC/IGI. DUE TO THE NEW PATCH, IT WOULD JUST BE UNWISE TO BUY AN ACCOUNT FROM ANYBODY ATM. ALL CHARACTER SELLING POSTS WILL BE CLOSED, CONTINUE TO OPEN THEM AGAIN AND YOUR FORUM ACCOUNT WILL BE BANNED.[/b]

caps ftw? newb

PriestOfShadows

i think he copied and pasted that from another topic~newb

_SonicBoom_ woot GG rogue in old KO ^^

oO Jc Oo

i think he copied and pasted that from another topic~newb[/b]

r u talking to me?