Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

S> Account for usd/trade pathos items

This is a discussion on S> Account for usd/trade pathos items within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; johnathan says: let me know when you send Andre says: ok done johnathan says: let me check Andre says: k ...
Page: 2

jigsaw_

johnathan says:
    let me know when you send
    Andre says:
    ok done
    johnathan says:
    let me check
    Andre says:
    k
    johnathan says:

Andre says:
    u the man bro
    johnathan says:
    thank you budd
    johnathan says:
    let me know if you want anything else

jigsaw_

Willing now to sell items for ingame coins

Shard +8- 2.1 GB + some items

even if u had 1 succesfull trade u 2 dickheads have scammed way more ppl.

N1GG4

haha 2 dick heads scammed millions yup.. yet it happens to be orko and runordie the people not known at all on the forums who happen to flame us.. funny how they're sad and pitiful lives have to come in play with out happy lifes cause we make money and we dont scam and we have friends and people that trust us just happen to have 2 retards everytime that try to fuck us over but guess what? everytime you guys try to prove were scammers when were not we make yet another succesful trade and shut u dumbfucks up.

wtf run why bring my name into this? zzz

Originally posted by N1GG4
    haha 2 dick heads scammed millions yup.. yet it happens to be orko and runordie the people not known at all on the forums who happen to flame us.. *funny how they're sad and pitiful lives have to come in play with out happy lifes cause we make money and we dont scam and we have friends and people that trust us just happen to have 2 retards everytime that try to fuck us over but guess what? everytime you guys try to prove were scammers when were not we make yet another succesful trade and shut u dumbfucks up.

shut up son runordie i known year before he started at olympia he's jus a lil kid he's not a scammer at all may have attempted to a few times but not with the likes of u and all started with deeze_nutz and his room mate jigsaw now go on with ur hour long post on how he's a different jigsaw cuz i dont give a shit dont beileve u and again

IF U HAVE A BRAIN U WILL NOT ATTEMPT TO TRADE WITH THESE PPL

Originally posted by Private+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Private)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-N1GG4
    haha 2 dick heads scammed millions yup.. yet it happens to be orko and runordie the people not known at all on the forums who happen to flame us.. *funny how they're sad and pitiful lives have to come in play with out happy lifes cause we make money and we dont scam and we have friends and people that trust us just happen to have 2 retards everytime that try to fuck us over but guess what? everytime you guys try to prove were scammers when were not we make yet another succesful trade and shut u dumbfucks up.

shut up son runordie i known year before he started at olympia he's jus a lil kid he's not a scammer at all may have attempted to a few times but not with the likes of u and all started with deeze_nutz and his room mate jigsaw now go on with ur hour long post on how he's a different jigsaw cuz i dont give a shit dont beileve u and again

IF U HAVE A BRAIN U WILL NOT ATTEMPT TO TRADE WITH THESE PPL[/b]
    gang rape me plx

jigsaw_

well, im sick of going over this 100s of times, im not deeze_nutz roomate, i have no relation to the man, i spoke to him probably once in my life when i was in that clan for a day, thats pretty much it. Anyways, things are going pretty well on ebay so far, so if you want to listen to these guys blabber on and on about some shit thats not true, then its ok, just go to knight online olympia on ebay

PrettyFlower

Default SCAMMERS

DONT TRUST HIM HE IS A SCAMMER!!

PrettyFlower

THIS GUY IS A SCAMMER

jigsaw_

Post S> Account for usd/trade pathos items Reply with quote
    Selling my account do not flame me, i am not a scammer and if needed i will give msns and anmes of people i have done deals with. Or trading for pathos items.

Selling rogue lvl 62.30- $25.00

-NO QUESTS DONE, not even shell quest.
    -1x Shard +8/80-SOLD
    -1x Shard +8/80- C/O $150.00 B/O 180.00
    -Shell Helm +7/12- B/O $30.00
    -Shell Gaunts +7/12- B/O $30.00
    -Shell Boots +7/12- B/O $30.00
    -Shell Pauldron +7/12- B/O $30.00
    -Shell Pads +7/12- B/O $30.00
    -Magic Sheild Scroll
    -Some PUS scrolls
    -Pots