S> Akara 81 rogue__Kronos 76 Priest

This is a discussion on S> Akara 81 rogue__Kronos 76 Priest within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Due to my wife being an ass and registering both accounts to the 1 g1 acc, im left with the ...
Page: 1

Richie

Default S> Akara 81 rogue__Kronos 76 Priest

Due to my wife being an ass and registering both accounts to the 1 g1 acc, im left with the only option of selling as a whole.

Level 81 Human Female Rogue/Archer. (Akara)
    70k NP
    full +7 shell set no rebirth
    +1/70 Iron Bow
    Old elf ring
    old flame ring
    old Warrior pendant
    Elf Metal Earring
    old silver earring
    old skeleton belt
    Huge amount of high class items in the Inn. Including and not limited to Bifrost uniques, juraid uniques, shells and weapons. also has 2 low lvl warriors on the same server. This account also has a lvl 61 priest in ionia.

lvl 76 Karus female priest. (Kronos)
    Statted as buffer/heal
    set +7 chitin
    Bronze Earring +0
    quest acc
    lvl 70 shield has not been completed as when i last played this server all those mobs were bugged. Having said that lol, kill quest troll berserker and the quest will be finished.

You can have all this for the low price of $100.00 USD + WU fees.
    Money 1st, accounts will be given when money is in my hand.
    Im not much of a trader as ive done only the 1 cash trade. I was the seller and the money was sent 1st via WU and account was given 20 mins later. Prince_Cary was that trader.

Any Question, go for it, PM me or post away.

(these are not cheated accounts)

Richie

Bloody HellZZZ

Look guys, i realize this game is shit and not many people wanting to play anymore, but ffs make me an offer. A not to stupid offer. Hell, offer me a couple popular game CD keys.
    Have Rakion stuffs?
    Im open to anything...i just want to erase as much evidence/shame of ever playing this game.

Richie

Buy meeeeee!

CheeSteRzitO

.... i sell.. my rogue.. sin lvl 83 850k np....
    ·> adolfo-.-pk2

.................................................. ..................................

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Richie View Post
    Buy meeeeee!

how much you want just for rogue ?

Richie

I dont think thats possible to sell just the 1 account. The thing is, they are both connected to the 1 g1 account.
    Unless theres a way that idk about, then sorry mate, these 2 accounts must be sold as 1.

But as it stands, $100 for both and you got yourself a luffly level 81 archer and a 76 priest.