Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

p/c for ROL+3

This is a discussion on p/c for ROL+3 within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; i want the price for ROL+3 ty...
Page: 1

Hybrid View

tokationxt

i want the price for ROL+3

ty

Aba

ingame or usd?

OzZzZzZz

ingame or usd?[/b]
    seen ppl selling +3 for 50-60gbs

tokationxt

usd aba

Aba

loll...they're not 50-60gbs..

usd I've had 2 people offer $700 each

also had $1500 for dual

but prices were different at that time, that was few months ago

loll...they're not 50-60gbs..
    usd I've had 2 people offer $700 each

also had $1500 for dual

but prices were different at that time, that was few months ago[/b]
    lol, I so would've sold that shit and just bought dual +0

darkrouge4040

yeah...1500$ is alot of money for something thats not real...and everyone knows skill>gear

liquidkk

yeah...1500$ is alot of money for something thats not real...and everyone knows skill>gear[/b]
    i think aba doesnt think like u xD

Luckyduck

yeah...1500$ is alot of money for something thats not real...and everyone knows skill>gear[/b]

I love people crying skill>gear. Sure there is skill, but common now, gear>skill assuming your not some serious noob. If your using +3 uniques and someone else is +0 I think you'll be alright missing some combos =)

an old friend asked me do I have skills or just gear up my char with +3 uniques to getting better, and after that I blocked that guy from msn after almost 3 years relationship :lol:

If you dont want spend $ for this game, fine, just logon when not much ppl online and playing alone. Stop crying to ppl u called babashopers. With me, thats ok to spend $ for what i like and what i love. I have few friends in real life, they r laughing at me when see me using money on this game sometime. But they lose kinda 1-2k per month on cards, football. So, we r all stupid then! :lol:

Back to topic, i have a rol+3 if u gonna buy 1 xD

liquidkk

buying +2\3 uniques and +9 weapon\armors with usd is retarted
    i dont mind ppl buying normal items for usd like +0 uniques and +7\8 armors\weapons so they can start in server

i dont mind ppl buying normal items for usd like +0 uniques and +7\8 armors\weapons so they can start in server[/b]
    why if u got it to spend and want to spend why not

its there own decision

i dont mind ppl buying normal items for usd like +0 uniques and +7\8 armors\weapons so they can start in server[/b]

u dont mind ppl buying +0 items, and u calling ppl who buying +2,3 is retarded. Is thats your business? spend $ for this game or dont wanna do it, its up to you. Since others didnt give you any shit then stop calling them retarted. They can do whatever they want with their own $. Thats it!

Poor guy!

usd can be a very good way to improve ingame if spent well. i think people spending 1000 usd + is a little silly but having spent 400 usd in 2 weeks i can see how easy it is to do. i was completely gearing my char tho. i haven't got any fantastic items. maybe soon =). also it CAN be an investment not all the time with prices rising and dropping but if all goes well im looking forward 2 when i quit i got alot of items 2 sell for usd and get back some money i spent

usd can be a very good way to improve ingame if spent well. i think people spending 1000 usd + is a little silly but having spent 400 usd in 2 weeks i can see how easy it is to do. i was completely gearing my char tho. i haven't got any fantastic items. maybe soon =). also it CAN be an investment not all the time with prices rising and dropping but if all goes well im looking forward 2 when i quit i got alot of items 2 sell for usd and get back some money i spent[/b]
    true, defends on how much $ on ur paychecks and how much u love this game

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast