Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

S/B> Slay3rs List =>

This is a discussion on S/B> Slay3rs List => within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Yep. Erick is sux hes clan is sux. Fuking cheaters. Erick taking items from clan bank and clan members then ...
Page: 3

Subzero

Yep. Erick is sux hes clan is sux. Fuking cheaters. Erick taking items from clan bank and clan members then selling them here for real money. Erick i wanna say you something GO FUK YOURSELF LITTLE BASTARD !!![/b]
    bro wtf? erick is like the most carefull player i ever known, we barly keep any of the clan drops to ourself as for axample on girakon we had the first PE droped and i asked him to keep it as were clan leader ad he rethered give it to a clan member, not to mention after he sellin few of the clan drops(junky ones) hes making clanies chitin's+7 and weapons with that money.

BossHunter

bro wtf? erick is like the most carefull player i ever known, we barly keep any of the clan drops to ourself as for axample on girakon we had the first PE droped and i asked him to keep it as were clan leader ad he rethered give it to a clan member, not to mention after he sellin few of the clan drops(junky ones) hes making clanies chitin's+7 and weapons with that money.[/b]

Man you are so stupid :P You talking to your self couz i know Eric this is your secound ko4life acc. Btw guys check who vouch for Erick http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...67542&st=20

Chitin +8 SCAMMER

BossHunter

Group: Member + Subzero
    Member No.: 16,805
    Server: Akara
    Clan: Slay3rs
    IGN: Erick
    Nation: Karus

Group: Member + Ericksnjep
    Member No.: 9,506
    Server: Other

Now every1 can see what i talking about . He giving pe to himself muhahahahahaha, so you are trustable ? :P Go get some money for yourself ASSHOLE sell some clan items POOR GUY

Subzero

Group: Member + Subzero
    Member No.: 16,805
    Server: Akara
    Group: Member + Ericksnjep
    Member No.: 9,506
    Server: Other
    Now every1 can see what i talking about . He giving pe to himself muhahahahahaha, so you are trustable ? :P Go get some money for yourself ASSHOLE sell some clan items POOR GUY [/b]
    lol me and Ericksenjp are not the same guy u ass, we share char together thats the reason we have both same info's on our signture, who's the fool now?
    and btw Ericksenjp is from peru and im from israel, theres over 20 ppl who can confirm that.

oh and the reason sweetdreams vouched me cause he was sharing char with me on girakon(GoodFella) wich got hacked for unknown reason *caugh*

Banned

lol me and Ericksenjp are not the same guy u ass, we share char together thats the reason we have both same info's on our signture, who's the fool now?[/b]

You.

A sharer vouching for the real owner of the account, how retarded is that? h34r:

Subzero

You.

A sharer vouching for the real owner of the account, how retarded is that? h34r:[/b]

what are u talkin about? i wasnt the real owner did u even try to know all the facts befor u post somethin? the only retarded i see in here is you pal

Ericksenjp

O.o HI btw BossHunter can u say what i scam u ? o.O

cuz i never do that all people in me firm can confirm that

about
    Erick taking items from clan bank and clan members then selling them here for real money
    say me what items i take from clan bank o.O and clan members o.O

bump for the worst clan leader ever, thats let hes memmbers ks, and he dont even care.

Bump
    We sux we sux!!!!!!Say all you want
    Btw,Erick sells items for USD when he solos it...So STFU!TYBB:

BossHunter

You.

A sharer vouching for the real owner of the account, how retarded is that? h34r:[/b]

Same like they are

Banned

what are u talkin about? i wasnt the real owner did u even try to know all the facts befor u post somethin? the only retarded i see in here is you pal[/b]
    Read the sentence carefully...very carefully. Now, have you changed your mind about what you just wrote?

Subzero

Read the sentence carefully...very carefully. Now, have you changed your mind about what you just wrote?[/b]
    i did read it carefully and i don't quite understand what u refering to.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123