Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

S> BabaGuya, warrior, barbarian, 71lvl 75%

This is a discussion on S> BabaGuya, warrior, barbarian, 71lvl 75% within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; bump for GG...
Page: 3

Insta_Tech

Red face

bump for GG

BlaZn_AzN

bump for GG GL BABA

the_stiffmeister

gýft me warrior baba!!! pls!!!

MAGE IS GAY!!!

ill trade u my mage as it is now for ur warrior naked...then u cant quit!!

Inquisit0r

check pm bro :wub:

BuMp for the Greatest Clan Leader ... the one and only who managed to unite all foolish Serbs ....we all enjoyed being in TormentorZ ...ty for that time .... But I heard that you've joined again that Amity clan full of scammers and noobs ... is it true ?? after all what they had done to Paparazzo ? :angry:

striker

BuMp for the Greatest Clan Leader ... the one and only who managed to unite all foolish Serbs ....we all enjoyed being in TormentorZ ...ty for that time .... But I heard that you've joined again that Amity clan full of scammers and noobs ... is it true ?? after all what they had done to Paparazzo ? :angry:[/b]
    :lol:

Roberto

BuMp for the Greatest Clan Leader ... the one and only who managed to unite all foolish Serbs ....we all enjoyed being in TormentorZ ...ty for that time .... But I heard that you've joined again that Amity clan full of scammers and noobs ... is it true ?? after all what they had done to Paparazzo ? :angry:[/b]

+1

I am inloved with Kiwi

love is great, what I can do :P

striker

+1[/b]

First of all Amity doesn't have scammers in the clan and if anyone is ever found to be a scammer, they are quickly kicked out. And if you mean by all that was done to Paparazzo the fact that he wasn't given a boss drop from an event at which everyone in the party had equal claim to, doing something wrong to him, then well that's ridiculous. The dispute over the drop couldn't be settled between the 2 ppl that wanted it/needed it, so it was decided that the senior clan member that also had claim to it got the drop. Just because somebody offers more for a drop doesn't mean it's automatically theirs. It would have been like if I joined Tormentorz and been in clan for a week and demanded that I get a boss drop over somebody else who has been there for almost a year. Price for the drop had already been agreed upon by the party, what's the point of going back in and trying to outbid a clannie. Be happy that a clannie got a nice drop and be patient and wait your turn, don't expect to get every drop you want right off the bat. As for the noobs part, well everyone has their own opinion.

First of all Amity doesn't have scammers in the clan and if anyone is ever found to be a scammer, they are quickly kicked out. And if you mean by all that was done to Paparazzo the fact that he wasn't given a boss drop from an event at which everyone in the party had equal claim to, doing something wrong to him, then well that's ridiculous. The dispute over the drop couldn't be settled between the 2 ppl that wanted it/needed it, so it was decided that the senior clan member that also had claim to it got the drop. Just because somebody offers more for a drop doesn't mean it's automatically theirs. It would have been like if I joined Tormentorz and been in clan for a week and demanded that I get a boss drop over somebody else who has been there for almost a year. Price for the drop had already been agreed upon by the party, what's the point of going back in and trying to outbid a clannie. Be happy that a clannie got a nice drop and be patient and wait your turn, don't expect to get every drop you want right off the bat. As for the noobs part, well everyone has their own opinion.[/b]

bump

ChiShun

B)

Banned

First of all Amity doesn't have scammers in the clan and if anyone is ever found to be a scammer, they are quickly kicked out. And if you mean by all that was done to Paparazzo the fact that he wasn't given a boss drop from an event at which everyone in the party had equal claim to, doing something wrong to him, then well that's ridiculous. The dispute over the drop couldn't be settled between the 2 ppl that wanted it/needed it, so it was decided that the senior clan member that also had claim to it got the drop. Just because somebody offers more for a drop doesn't mean it's automatically theirs. It would have been like if I joined Tormentorz and been in clan for a week and demanded that I get a boss drop over somebody else who has been there for almost a year. Price for the drop had already been agreed upon by the party, what's the point of going back in and trying to outbid a clannie. Be happy that a clannie got a nice drop and be patient and wait your turn, don't expect to get every drop you want right off the bat. As for the noobs part, well everyone has their own opinion.[/b]
    as far as i was concerned all ppl who came clan from Tz stood on equal ground as those already in Amity (btw Amity hasn't even been a clan 6 months ).. and i can just imagine the convo on vent and how that went down if the way Underlord (clan leader) was being in clan chat after and your own feelings on the matter are any indicators then i can see where PapaRaZzo feels like he got punked.. and u forgot to mention that he got kikked from clan for being pissed off about it and saying so in vent or as Underlord put it "that's what happens when u piss off the clan leader".. zZZzZZ.. and yeah i had same problem w/ Underlord over party drop.. luckily i had some ppl in clan to back me up unlike PapaRaZzo and my mic doesnt work on my headset or i prolly would of got kikked before i had chance to quit..

i will say this tho.. as far as i ever knew NOONE in Amity is a scammer/duper/cheater blah blah..
    not gunna comment on the noob part.. :P

Baba what we do now bro ?

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=125330

actually Amity has been a clan for more than a year, just used to go by ::CFC_Knights:: same clan (mostly) different name.

i dun have problems with amity on party drops even though im not in their clan and i used to farm/hunt with them 24/7.
    Amity are good guns and always shared with me the drops or when i want it they would gladly sell it to me at mates price.
    take note im not from amity and i feel that they are good guns. <3

Also back to topic... baba was nice farming tilly with you. juz love the amount of time u fell asleep/laze around during tilly times :P
    me and kiwi spammed 8 so many times but u didnt tp to us. lazy bastid. miss those times though i rarely login now. good luck where-ever u go.

Belzac/Riverwind/lSpitfirel/ChocolateFace

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast