Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

S> BabaGuya, warrior, barbarian, 71lvl 75%

This is a discussion on S> BabaGuya, warrior, barbarian, 71lvl 75% within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; actually Amity has been a clan for more than a year, just used to go by ::CFC_Knights:: same clan (mostly) ...
Page: 4

Banned

actually Amity has been a clan for more than a year, just used to go by ::CFC_Knights:: same clan (mostly) different name.[/b]

lol.. different clan name differnt CL + alot differnt ppl = same clan.. hmmm
    btw u know who this is right.. so dun try pull that shit on me bro.. got alot of love 4 u guys but gotta call it how i see it.. if i am wrong why Under say he was wrong for the shit he said in clan chat ? and Ons was in vent day he (Under) tried to punk me out of a party drop just cuz i wasnt in clan yet.. i just saying bro alot of "holier than thou" goes on in upper echelons of that clan and its ally's..

i dun have problems with amity on party drops even though im not in their clan and i used to farm/hunt with them 24/7.
    Amity are good guns and always shared with me the drops or when i want it they would gladly sell it to me at mates price.
    take note im not from amity and i feel that they are good guns. <3

Also back to topic... baba was nice farming tilly with you. juz love the amount of time u fell asleep/laze around during tilly times :P
    me and kiwi spammed 8 so many times but u didnt tp to us. lazy bastid. miss those times though i rarely login now. good luck where-ever u go.

Belzac/Riverwind/lSpitfirel/ChocolateFace [/b]
    OMG.. w/out Attila would be no such thing as BabaGuya on Diez server .. just some old fat serb gamer :P Attila made BabaGuya famous and thank god 4 that or i prolly would still be trying get my pp+1

i <3 u Baba.. biggest fattest ugliest coolest 100% legitest most honest good heartedest person i ever had the honor to play this game withest and thank you bro 4 being 1 of the main reasons this game was worth all the time and frustration.. now Tz gone and u leaving wtf.. i guess i go get a job lol

Banned

up

First of all Amity doesn&#39;t have scammers in the clan and if anyone is ever found to be a scammer, they are quickly kicked out. And if you mean by all that was done to Paparazzo the fact that he wasn&#39;t given a boss drop from an event at which everyone in the party had equal claim to, doing something wrong to him, then well that&#39;s ridiculous. The dispute over the drop couldn&#39;t be settled between the 2 ppl that wanted it/needed it, so it was decided that the senior clan member that also had claim to it got the drop. Just because somebody offers more for a drop doesn&#39;t mean it&#39;s automatically theirs. It would have been like if I joined Tormentorz and been in clan for a week and demanded that I get a boss drop over somebody else who has been there for almost a year. Price for the drop had already been agreed upon by the party, what&#39;s the point of going back in and trying to outbid a clannie. Be happy that a clannie got a nice drop and be patient and wait your turn, don&#39;t expect to get every drop you want right off the bat. As for the noobs part, well everyone has their own opinion.[/b]

Initially I adressed BabaGuya and wanted to confirm news that he rejoined the clan he already left after the incident with Papa. He earned my full respect when he left that clan as also fully dissapoint me now when I heard he has come back. I am concerned about him, not for Amity clan for which I don&#39;t give a shit ...

But having in mind that you quoted me and try to "explain" how respectable your clan is and also full of principals, I will open some questions here and show my point of view ...

You wrote >>> First of all Amity doesn&#39;t have scammers in the clan and if anyone is ever found to be a scammer, they are quickly kicked out. <<<

How do you name a player who doublesroos some1 for money or item in this game? Me and most of my friends here name that person "scammer". That&#39;s exactly what happened after that famous clan party when drop was Iron Necklace and PaparaZZo was kicked out of clan because he was telling the truth and ask for justice...

But why don&#39;t you explain what happened from the beginning of the story, not from the end!? Why don&#39;t you tell everybody here a full story what was happening since there was a full 8 member clan party when the drop was IN, and the discussion started what to do with it. At the beginning it was decided to sell the drop and share money and it was offered to the party members is there anyone who would buy it and pay off the rest of ppl.

My first question at this point is why did you have a discussion what to do with clan drop item? In TormentorZ or some serious clan would be no disscussion at all because we had a Clan Bank and all clan drops went strictly there... no argue ... no offers ... no discussion... no doubt.

But, your story goes further more ... you (from Amity) decide to sell IN for 200gbs (which was equivalent 200$ at that time) and all party members were invited to buy it (if any interest and capability)... and what happened? Only two of 8 were interested ... one with money ready to pay any price because he really neded it (PaparaZZo) and another one, without money but "senior clan member" ZzzZZzz who wanted it for free ...At the beginning very "clever" clan leader decided to be "neutral in this metter" and adviced them to make a deal!!!. How ?

You wrote >>>> Price for the drop had already been agreed upon by the party, what&#39;s the point of going back in and trying to outbid a clannie ...<<<< But if you already agreed about the real price of the item, how else to decide if you have 2 party members who wants the same tning ? ... one way could be who offer more money and Papa offered to pay off every party member with 30gbs which was more then you gentlemen could sell IN on market. But "senior clan member" got crazy ...he wasn&#39;t ready to give money to any of the rest of party members (prolly didn&#39;t have 200gbs) but anyway he wanted the item !

You wrote>>>>>> The dispute over the drop couldn&#39;t be settled between the 2 ppl that wanted it/needed it, so it was decided that the senior clan member that also had claim to it got the drop.<<<<<<<< Of course it could be settled on the simple way who offer more money for it. And if you would be fair enough to the rest of party members, any1 have to admit that their interest was to get more money of that drop, ....My question is: Did they get any money up to now from that drop? Or maybe honorable and "senior member " deserve such item for free?

Story is continuing ... the clan leader announced that 2 playes couldn&#39;t agree (!) over the item and HE would "resolve situation". And he resolved it... he gave the item to SilverBlade and tried to pay off Papa with some funny amount of money. Papa refused such treatment and he wanted, of course, at least the same amount of coins that he offered for every party member ... so 30gbs ... his full part of the drop. Instead, that noobish "clan leader" kick him out of clan with explanation >>>>>>> "that&#39;s what happens when u piss off the clan leader"...>>>> quote by CH0Z3N <<<<<<

Conclusion:

PaparaZZo was kicked out of clan because:

1. he had the best offer for party drop and he was the only one who could pay off the others immidiatelly. That fact was not in the stream of the clan management policy (screw the others ... we are the bosses)

2. clan leader backed SilverBlade up, promised and gave him the item in spite the fact that he hadn&#39;t got money or intention to give their part to the rest. So party members who were incredibly silent were pissed up and only Papa was asking for his part;

3. clan leader didn&#39;t want to pay Papa his full part of that drop and it&#39;s much easier to resolve the problem for good;

Imao clan leader, "senior member" and the rest of "management of that clan&#39; are SCAMMERS. They still need to pay money to PaparaZZo his part of that clan drop!!!! All of them including rest of party members who were witnesses of the robbery and victims at the same time (they didn&#39;t get 30gbs right away...not sure that they have got anything up to now) ARE COMPLETELY N0000BS. But I don&#39;t care about that "clan".

I care about the reputation of my friend who is a part of that gang in spite of everything

Shuky555

I&#39;ll leave too Baba, it&#39;s me Shuky555 ...

Toooooooooooo many dupped items not wiped, IN+5, IB +5 etc ....
    Toooooooooooo many cheating pgm used on pk with which you&#39;re getting SUPER combo hitted no matter the shell +8, in, glass or other def you have on you
    Toooooooooooo few GM covering the good and fair play in the game

i posted mine too, hope i&#39;ll sell it fast, need vacations

Shuky
    :P

PapaRaZzo

Initially I adressed BabaGuya and wanted to confirm news that he rejoined the clan he already left after the incident with Papa. He earned my full respect when he left that clan as also fully dissapoint me now when I heard he has come back. I am concerned about him, not for Amity clan for which I don&#39;t give a shit ...

But having in mind that you quoted me and try to "explain" how respectable your clan is and also full of principals, I will open some questions here and show my point of view ...

You wrote >>> First of all Amity doesn&#39;t have scammers in the clan and if anyone is ever found to be a scammer, they are quickly kicked out. <<<

How do you name a player who doublesroos some1 for money or item in this game? Me and most of my friends here name that person "scammer". That&#39;s exactly what happened after that famous clan party when drop was Iron Necklace and PaparaZZo was kicked out of clan because he was telling the truth and ask for justice...

But why don&#39;t you explain what happened from the beginning of the story, not from the end!? Why don&#39;t you tell everybody here a full story what was happening since there was a full 8 member clan party when the drop was IN, and the discussion started what to do with it. At the beginning it was decided to sell the drop and share money and it was offered to the party members is there anyone who would buy it and pay off the rest of ppl.

My first question at this point is why did you have a discussion what to do with clan drop item? In TormentorZ or some serious clan would be no disscussion at all because we had a Clan Bank and all clan drops went strictly there... no argue ... no offers ... no discussion... no doubt.

But, your story goes further more ... you (from Amity) decide to sell IN for 200gbs (which was equivalent 200$ at that time) and all party members were invited to buy it (if any interest and capability)... and what happened? Only two of 8 were interested ... one with money ready to pay any price because he really neded it (PaparaZZo) and another one, without money but "senior clan member" ZzzZZzz who wanted it for free ...At the beginning very "clever" clan leader decided to be "neutral in this metter" and adviced them to make a deal!!!. How ?

You wrote >>>> Price for the drop had already been agreed upon by the party, what&#39;s the point of going back in and trying to outbid a clannie ...<<<< But if you already agreed about the real price of the item, how else to decide if you have 2 party members who wants the same tning ? ... one way could be who offer more money and Papa offered to pay off every party member with 30gbs which was more then you gentlemen could sell IN on market. But "senior clan member" got crazy ...he wasn&#39;t ready to give money to any of the rest of party members (prolly didn&#39;t have 200gbs) but anyway he wanted the item !

You wrote>>>>>> The dispute over the drop couldn&#39;t be settled between the 2 ppl that wanted it/needed it, so it was decided that the senior clan member that also had claim to it got the drop.<<<<<<<< Of course it could be settled on the simple way who offer more money for it. And if you would be fair enough to the rest of party members, any1 have to admit that their interest was to get more money of that drop, ....My question is: Did they get any money up to now from that drop? Or maybe honorable and "senior member " deserve such item for free?

Story is continuing ... the clan leader announced that 2 playes couldn&#39;t agree (!) over the item and HE would "resolve situation". And he resolved it... he gave the item to SilverBlade and tried to pay off Papa with some funny amount of money. Papa refused such treatment and he wanted, of course, at least the same amount of coins that he offered for every party member ... so 30gbs ... his full part of the drop. Instead, that noobish "clan leader" kick him out of clan with explanation >>>>>>> "that&#39;s what happens when u piss off the clan leader"...>>>> quote by CH0Z3N <<<<<<

Conclusion:

PaparaZZo was kicked out of clan because:

1. he had the best offer for party drop and he was the only one who could pay off the others immidiatelly. That fact was not in the stream of the clan management policy (screw the others ... we are the bosses)

2. clan leader backed SilverBlade up, promised and gave him the item in spite the fact that he hadn&#39;t got money or intention to give their part to the rest. So party members who were incredibly silent were pissed up and only Papa was asking for his part;

3. clan leader didn&#39;t want to pay Papa his full part of that drop and it&#39;s much easier to resolve the problem for good;
    Imao clan leader, "senior member" and the rest of "management of that clan&#39; are SCAMMERS. They still need to pay money to PaparaZZo his part of that clan drop!!!! All of them including rest of party members who were witnesses of the robbery and victims at the same time (they didn&#39;t get 30gbs right away...not sure that they have got anything up to now) ARE COMPLETELY N0000BS. But I don&#39;t care about that "clan".

I care about the reputation of my friend who is a part of that gang in spite of everything [/b]
    bump B)

PapaRaZzo

i didn&#39;t want to talk about this problem on forum,and to talk shit about amity clan cause i still have some good friends,nice persons,who deserve some respect in that clan...

ps bfd..u don&#39;t know real true...

doublesroos[/b]
    first....don&#39;t know what you mean by that.

In TormentorZ or some serious clan would be no disscussion at all because we had a Clan Bank and all clan drops went strictly there[/b]
    we have a clan bank as well, but we don&#39;t live by the policy that all drops immediately go to clan bank. Because as you&#39;ve seen in the past there have been times that when a clan leader has decided to stop playing, he takes all the items from clan bank and sells them for USD and makes that much extra cash from items everyone has contributed time into getting. Or the fact that if 1-2 ppl get a drop on their own, they are then expected to turn the drop over to clan bank and may not get the item to use or any say in what happens with it. If a few ppl take the time to farm bosses instead of xp/pk, what&#39;s the point if they get a drop which is then put into clan bank which they may or may not receive. Why spend the time to equip everyone else thru the clan bank when they are trying to equip themselves, especially with the amount of ppl that join a clan to get some items and then quit shortly after. This option was discussed when setting up the clan bank but we decided to go a different way and allow the party to decide what happens with the drop. Somebody in party wants it, they have the option to buy it out at 50% market, nobody wants it then it gets sold on market.

one with money ready to pay any price because he really neded it (PaparaZZo) and another one, without money but "senior clan member[/b]
    actually both had the money and were ready to pay for it, but neither could agree to give it to the other....and from what I was told was that it was agreed upon to sell it to party for 100.

one way could be who offer more money and Papa offered to pay off every party member with 30gbs which was more then you gentlemen could sell IN on market. But "senior clan member" got crazy ...he wasn&#39;t ready to give money to any of the rest of party members[/b]
    Yes it&#39;s true that could be one way to solve it, who was willing to offer more. But sometimes it&#39;s not all about coins, if it was we wouldn&#39;t be selling items for half price to clan/allies/friends or friends of friends. And the other person "she" was ready to give the coins to the rest of the party and did so.

any1 have to admit that their interest was to get more money of that drop, ....My question is: Did they get any money up to now from that drop? Or maybe honorable and "senior member " deserve such item for free?[/b]
    yes most ppl only care about money and how much they get from a drop...and to answer your question as I did a minute ago, yes the party was paid their share of the IN, and no...it was never thought that the other person was getting the drop for free.

he gave the item to SilverBlade and tried to pay off Papa with some funny amount of money. Papa refused such treatment and he wanted, of course, at least the same amount of coins that he offered for every party member ... so 30gbs ... his full part of the drop.[/b]
    he tried to pay papa for his part of the drop, I don&#39;t know what the exact offer was, but if papa felt insulted by the offer and refused that&#39;s his right. But if the drop was sold at 50% price (100gbs) in a full party (7, because person buying doesn&#39;t get a cut) it&#39;s 14.29 gbs (rounded) per person....why would papa be paid double what everybody else was getting besides the fact that&#39;s what he offered.

1. he had the best offer for party drop and he was the only one who could pay off the others immidiatelly. That fact was not in the stream of the clan management policy [/b]
    he may have offered alot higher than what it was sold for, but he wasn&#39;t the only one who could pay off the others immediately, and he was not kicked because he offered higher.

2. clan leader backed SilverBlade up, promised and gave him the item in spite the fact that he hadn&#39;t got money or intention to give their part to the rest. So party members who were incredibly silent were pissed up and only Papa was asking for his part[/b]
    She did have the money, and she did have the intention to give the rest their part, which she did pay.

3. clan leader didn&#39;t want to pay Papa his full part of that drop and it&#39;s much easier to resolve the problem for good[/b]
    clan leader did want to pay papa and offered him coins....I don&#39;t know what the offer was, but if papa didn&#39;t accept it because he thought it wasn&#39;t fair, okay but it wasn&#39;t that a fact that the attempt to pay him never happened.

(they didn&#39;t get 30gbs right away...not sure that they have got anything up to now)[/b]
    no they didn&#39;t get 30gbs right away...I&#39;m not sure of the exact amount that they got, but they did get their part.

part of the reason that he was kicked from clan was because he was being verbally abusive to silver thru pms and to the clan leader because he didn&#39;t get the drop, and kept demanding that he get it because he offered more. There have been many times that a drop has come along that I&#39;d like to have but it was sold to someone else even if I had offered more because that person needed it more or had been farming for it for longer, or a variety of other reasons...I just said okay and went on about my day. I might have been upset about it for a while but oh well, it&#39;s only a video game and there&#39;s always other chances to get it.

ps bfd..u don&#39;t know real true... [/b]
    and yes, as papa said, I don&#39;t know the whole story because I&#39;ve never heard his side of it. I&#39;ve only heard sides from 3-4 of the ppl who were in party and who all gave pretty much the same story of what happened.

lol.. different clan name differnt CL + alot differnt ppl = same clan.. hmmm
    btw u know who this is right.. so dun try pull that shit on me bro.. got alot of love 4 u guys but gotta call it how i see it.. if i am wrong why Under say he was wrong for the shit he said in clan chat ? and Ons was in vent day he (Under) tried to punk me out of a party drop just cuz i wasnt in clan yet.. i just saying bro alot of "holier than thou" goes on in upper echelons of that clan and its ally&#39;s..[/b]
    Yes I know who this is...and I&#39;m not trying to "pull" anything. And yes it is basically the same clan. Only reason we changed names was because the old clan leader quit playing and we reformed the clan with everybody else who was in the clan still playing. Just because we&#39;ve added some new ppl doesn&#39;t mean that the core group isn&#39;t still the same. As for the drop that he tried to "punk" you out of, I have no clue what you&#39;re referring to or what the circumstances were. I enjoyed the times that I played with you, but there were times that they also kinda pissed me off. If we found a boss and everything didn&#39;t go perfectly or the way you thought that they should, then it was "Fuck this, fucking noobs, zzzzz I said heal me ffs (even if we didn&#39;t have enough priests to heal you)" or if you were asking in clan chat for an xp party and nobody or only couple ppl replied and didn&#39;t have one or didn&#39;t want to start one, you&#39;d get pissed because of that. There were times when you swore/cussed in clan chat and somebody asked you to watch your language and you would throw several sentences out full of foul language just in spite. Granted I&#39;m one who tends to use foul language in large amounts at times, but I try to restrain myself if there&#39;s somebody on that finds it offensive.

Anyways, we as a clan try to be fair to everyone..but it&#39;s just not possible to make everyone happy all the time. There&#39;s a great deal of give and patience required when dealing with so many different personalities from all around the world.

This took 2 posts because it said I had exceeded the number of blocks allowed in one post or something :P

Roberto

Guys this is post for selling acount and items so i think if you guys gonna talk about scamers you have other section on forum for this
    and btw
    I heard what heapend with that drop and that was gay from clan amity, but if they all playing together long time and you just came in clan, offcourse they will scam you for drop, if you offered 500gbs you still woudnt get that drop.
    Its diferent if that clan have clan bank, like in my clan so you getting points and no1 can get item if he dont have points for this, but if no clan bank and situation like this papa its sad but you will lose.We saw in this situation that clan amity dont watch all clanies equal and my consideration thats gay.

<3 baba

zzzzz

what a dumb selling acc topic

I love u all ppl

With all respect BFD, I have to reply once more on your "explanation".

Papa already friendly worned you that you don&#39;t have full information and you don&#39;t know the truth regarding this case. But you prolly don&#39;t care about that friendly advice and you continue to defend someone (Under and SB ?) and "explain" somthing. What? You want to prove that Papa was wrong and management of your clan was right? Every1 here can make their own conclusion, but I will just argue with your incorrect and nonlogical statements.

You wrote >>> " ...I was told ..." <<<< who says that the truth was told to you?

>>> actually both had the money and were ready to pay for it, but neither could agree to give it to the other....and from what I was told was that it was agreed upon to sell it to party for 100.<<<

These two statements are completely incorrect. SilverBlade didn&#39;t have enough cash at that moment and it was agreed to sell IN for 200gbs not for 100gbs (50%) ... Who would make such a stupid decission? it&#39;s like... yes we want to sell the item, we want money for it, but not 210gbs but rather 100gb ... loooool ...why ? because you sell it to clan member? but you had another clan member who was ready to pay full price, as in market !

>>>> But sometimes it&#39;s not all about coins, if it was we wouldn&#39;t be selling items for half price to clan/allies/friends or friends of friends.<<<<

This is nonsence ... I would like to interview all these party members who "voted" for such decission to receive 15gbs as a part of the drop "some sunny day in future", instead of 30 right away, cause "...it&#39;s not all about the coins..." !! The truth is that NOBODY asked the rest of party members what they want?

I could argue more ... but doesn&#39;t make any sence to me anymore....

You gentlemen were acting like a whore who would like to be honest and try to charge half price for her boyfriend... :P

Papa already friendly worned you that you don&#39;t have full information and you don&#39;t know the truth regarding this case. But you prolly don&#39;t care about that friendly advice and you continue to defend someone (Under and SB ?) and "explain" somthing. What? You want to prove that Papa was wrong and management of your clan was right?[/b]
    I already admitted that I didn&#39;t have the full story because I hadn&#39;t heard papa&#39;s side of it yet. No I&#39;m not trying to say that Under and Silver were 100% right and papa was 100% wrong...could it have been handled differently, quite possibly, but as I said before I wasn&#39;t there...so I wasn&#39;t directly involved in it and stating what I was told by several different ppl.

SilverBlade didn&#39;t have enough cash at that moment and it was agreed to sell IN for 200gbs not for 100gbs (50%) ... Who would make such a stupid decission? it&#39;s like... yes we want to sell the item, we want money for it, but not 210gbs but rather 100gb ... loooool ...why ?[/b]
    You might be correct in the fact that Silver didn&#39;t have enough cash to pay 100gbs at that exact moment in time, she would of had to relog another account to get the rest of it, just like papa would have had to for 200. Silver did have more than enough to pay the 100gb 50% price, it wasn&#39;t like she had to sell stuff to get the coins....she already had them saved up. You make think it&#39;s a stupid decision to sell the IN for half of market value....but that&#39;s how we do it in our clan, and with ppl that hunt bosses with us. It&#39;s stupid to you, but it actually works out very well for us so that we can get better equipped, and not be broke because of one drop. We&#39;ve been doing it this way for a few months and it works out just fine...if you can&#39;t comprehend the advantages of being able to buy items for half price, well then I don&#39;t know how else to explain it to you. Reason we even charge half price rather than just giving it to somebody is so that everybody gets something out of the drop for the time and effort they put into finding/killing the boss(es).

This is nonsence ... I would like to interview all these party members who "voted" for such decission to receive 15gbs as a part of the drop "some sunny day in future", instead of 30 right away, cause "...it&#39;s not all about the coins..." !! The truth is that NOBODY asked the rest of party members what they want?[/b]
    Well, find out who was in the party and ask them. Everybody who does boss runs with us knows how the policy works and is fine with it...otherwise they wouldn&#39;t be partying us or with us, they just hunt the bosses with their clans or other friends. Also the reason why we sell items to clannies for half price instead of just putting the drops into the clan bank is to prevent scams. Everybody knows there&#39;s ppl that join a clan just to get items from the clan bank and then quits with the items later on. Sure they may have to spend 2-3 or more months (whatever that clans policy is) to get items out of the clan bank to use. But after that time they&#39;ve built up some trust and start receiving items to use, then all of a sudden they disband from clan and move on to the next target. This way they pay out some money for the drops they receive and then it belongs to them and there isn&#39;t any of this "So and So scammed the clan bank out of XYZ items".

btw...bump for baba.

Badluckserb

omg...Bump 4 Baba

I will read this whole book later and replay about that but how about make topic Story about In in Amity and live Babas selling topic ?

CrnaC

sorry guys...im a at right spot? is this marketplace? :huh:

ps: baba, dumbass, can&#39;t u see that no1 wanna buy best warrion on server? there is no temptation in that!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234