Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

S> Battle Priest lvl 45 for beramus ingame money

This is a discussion on S> Battle Priest lvl 45 for beramus ingame money within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Name: sooNz Level: 45 Buffer/Healer [960 buff and 480 heal] Server: Beramus Nation: El Moradian perfect DLW char! It's naked ...
Page: 1

sooNz

Default S> Battle Priest lvl 45 for beramus ingame money

Name: sooNz
    Level: 45
    Buffer/Healer [960 buff and 480 heal]
    Server: Beramus
    Nation: El Moradian

perfect DLW char!
    It's naked right now. Willing to sell you +6 BP armour with str bonus for 750k each if you buy it =]
    Offers can be posted here or contact the details below. Only beramus ingame money or maybe items

Will give you Username, Password and Answer to Secret question.

MSN: [email protected]
    Xfire: manumichael

Only selling to peoples that i can see i trust

sooNz

Default S> Battle Priest lvl 45 for beramus ingame money

Name: sooNz
    Level: 45
    Buffer/Healer [960 buff and 480 heal]
    Server: Beramus
    Nation: El Moradian

perfect DLW char!
    It's naked right now. Willing to sell you +6 BP armour with str bonus for 750k each if you buy it =]
    Offers can be posted here or contact the details below. Only beramus ingame money or maybe items

Will give you Username, Password and Answer to Secret question.

MSN: [email protected]
    Xfire: manumichael

Only selling to peoples that i can see i trust

NightOwl

oke... I can make u a lvl 45 BP in 3 days and I recieve half of what this guy is charging. Oh, and BP Gear +6 comes for free... lvl 45 -_-

NightOwl

oke... I can make u a lvl 45 BP in 3 days and I recieve half of what this guy is charging. Oh, and BP Gear +6 comes for free... lvl 45 -_-

sooNz

There's really no need to flame. I'm just a low lvl'ed guy that needs money. My highest lvl char is only lvl 48. I'm not as "pro" as you, mr. i'm so good. You should really think before you post. I'm not looking for a lot of coins for this priest. You just made a bad impression of this forum right after my first post. =

sooNz

There's really no need to flame. I'm just a low lvl'ed guy that needs money. My highest lvl char is only lvl 48. I'm not as "pro" as you, mr. i'm so good. You should really think before you post. I'm not looking for a lot of coins for this priest. You just made a bad impression of this forum right after my first post. =

NightOwl

just market laws. U sell something I'm selling the same at half the price.

NightOwl

just market laws. U sell something I'm selling the same at half the price.

sooNz

There's a sign in the bottom of your page called NEW TOPIC. Try using it rather than just wrecking other people's thread.

sooNz

There's a sign in the bottom of your page called NEW TOPIC. Try using it rather than just wrecking other people's thread.

I think his point was why would anyone pay you coins for something they can do themselves in 1-3 days and not have to worry about who else has ever had access to the account.

Oh and IMHO the "perfect DLW character" is level 50. and not a buffer, but rather full heal or duff.

NightOwl

thx ballzy for stating my point in a more "polite" manner. I know I get a little "angry" sometimes... I apologize for that.

NP mate, I have to fight the urge to flame myself sometimes.

Default hehe

LoL

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast