S> Chitin Shield +9

This is a discussion on S> Chitin Shield +9 within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; as topic says i am selling this for a friend and it has been verified to be legit by admins ...
Page: 1

Trii

as topic says i am selling this for a friend and it has been verified to be legit by admins on these forums and has been sitting in storage awaiting the day when diez has many +9 items as it does now

this item was made via a legit upgrade method where the anvil was cracked even before ke so please no flames as it has been verified by 2 admins on these forums

asking price is $1200 usd and no other method of payment is accepted other then verified paypal or wu from someone with referances on these forums

do not ask for trade or igc or any sort as only the full amount of $1200 of more will be accepted in usd

thanks and have a fantastic day[/b]
    offers start at $1200 usd

kente_rogue

lol
    put a ss in here

Validating

why not +10 already then

_nelson_

I will buy it.

Pm me.

Scandium

Software cracking is the modification of software to remove protection methods: copy prevention, trial/demo version, serial number, hardware key, CD check or software annoyances like nag screens and adware.

The distribution and use of cracked copies is illegal in almost every developed country. There have been many lawsuits over cracking software, but most have been to do with the distribution of the duplicated product rather than the process of defeating the protection, due to the difficulty of constructing legally sound proof of individual guilt in the latter instance.

You said alone pal! I dont see the legit here!

TjabbaHO

STATS PLEASE aka SCREENSHOT PLEASE!!!

Beast&Harlot

Going to take a shot in the dark this is the sheild that Tez and Devile if I remember correctly "found" after Tez got his shit unban, and they said they would sell and split.So yea sheild is GM legit, but I wouldn't say the sheild is legit as legit comes.Also how do you "find" a CS+9 you forgot about?You don't!You just don't forget about a CS+9, that is something you go to sleep beating off too and always checking on to make sure its still there and safe.I don't know what ever free bump.

Chitin Sheild +9 196 50 SWD CD AX SD 240 HP 40FR GR LR 71

GangstamaN

Wow. O.O

Most expensive item in ko4life? ^.^

Trii

Software cracking is the modification of software to remove protection methods: copy prevention, trial/demo version, serial number, hardware key, CD check or software annoyances like nag screens and adware.

The distribution and use of cracked copies is illegal in almost every developed country. There have been many lawsuits over cracking software, but most have been to do with the distribution of the duplicated product rather than the process of defeating the protection, due to the difficulty of constructing legally sound proof of individual guilt in the latter instance.
    You said alone pal! I dont see the legit here![/b]
    please dont post bs

no one said they used a illegal crack or a dupe program

a person cracked the pattern of the anvil when there was a patten well before ke came out and this cs was made withing the 1st year of diez being opened by simply using a excel spread sheet and writing down the pattern....sort of like counting cards......back then the anvil could be learned and someone did.....all the old school players know this guy and it was proven he did it legit when everyone thought it was a illegal program but a GM named devile found it to be a legit method of upgrading and then told k2 about it so they would then change the anvil to a random upgrade anvil

if you dont know of what you speak then STFU and dont

its not a gm item, its not a dupe, its upgraded from +0 to +9 with blessed upgrade scrolls....end of story so dont post bs in this post with flames and crap

i will post ss when i get the cs+9 from the person selling it

b0mb

CHITIN SHIELDS ARE OVERRATED !

free bump

+9 rare uniques still aren't allowed to be sold on the forum unless you have an admin come in and over rule me.