Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Selling Mage lvl 73.23% and 11 gbs

This is a discussion on Selling Mage lvl 73.23% and 11 gbs within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; mage have 91k nps , is orc , Flame / ice 70/72 Skill Done mage comes with: wood staff +9 ...
Page: 1

MoNiTo

mage have 91k nps , is orc , Flame / ice
    70/72 Skill Done
    mage comes with:
    wood staff +9
    3x Mage cotton +8
    2x Mage cotton +7
    Gryphon Set EXp and Defense
    54 scroll
    57 Scroll
    62 Scroll
    1x Pathos Glove
    And some Craps
    2x Magic Bag
    19 days Platinium premiun (28/02/08)

Selling 9 gbs 14$ each
    and For offers me my msn is : [email protected]

mage naked b/o = 250$

BJK

bump

Banned

This guy is a total scammer
    i had offered to trade my account for his. he agreed we talked for hours to make it a fair trade. Ok. I told this guy letme checkout your char in the state i will get it. and you login my char and checkout my char and we go both to the arena and checkout eachothers characters. he started to change. no no my way no way aga maga. anyways a unknowned kid telling me to give me my id pass and all info's and he change's the info and then give's his info. What a retard who think's he's smart. Anyways i have explained him why i wanted to see his char. and his items where sealed also. I told him i wanna check and see what i m buying and see if it belongs to you. but mr scammer says i have to give my id pass info and then mr gives. While i have a clean reputation and while i have done over 100 clean and good trade's. But for your own security DONT BUY SHIT FROM THIS GUY !!!!

MoNiTo

This guy is a total scammer
    i had offered to trade my account for his. he agreed we talked for hours to make it a fair trade. Ok. I told this guy letme checkout your char in the state i will get it. and you login my char and checkout my char and we go both to the arena and checkout eachothers characters. he started to change. no no my way no way aga maga. anyways a unknowned kid telling me to give me my id pass and all info's and he change's the info and then give's his info. What a retard who think's he's smart. Anyways i have explained him why i wanted to see his char. and his items where sealed also. I told him i wanna check and see what i m buying and see if it belongs to you. but mr scammer says i have to give my id pass info and then mr gives. While i have a clean reputation and while i have done over 100 clean and good trade's. But for your own security DONT BUY SHIT FROM THIS GUY !!!![/b]
    I want sell my char for USD , he make a good offer and he wanna make his rulez for trade? lol u are really retard cuz i dont sell u that mage u told me scammer ,so say scammer to Zarotan , mbzjr and everybody to first get the info or money b4 to sell the char and go away from my topic

noisome

im sorry dude but this guy is not a scammer zarton and i have delt with him.... there is no need to post stuff like that. infact with the trade we done he handed all infos first.

gotbluntzz

i did a trade with monito and i gave him everything first then he gave me it all and everything is still safe to date

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Dont argue in this section or this topic. Else you will all get muted and banned etc etc.

Move this convo to pms or msn. Ive heard enough of it here. If it continues, the results have already been mentioned

Banned

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=214989

hope it sais enough im not here to start a bullshit fight just to warn ppl

MoNiTo

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=214989

hope it sais enough im not here to start a bullshit fight just to warn ppl[/b]
    1. he is not maxi
    2. In my topic b4 i explain about this
    3. BJK = Maxi
    4. if u want u can pm maxi in game and he will talk about it

MoNiTo

giga 2h +7 sold

mage naked for 250$ and Selling Gold Bars for 14$

and Imir ring (260m) , complete Gloves +7(100m) , Elixir +1/56(100m)

MoNiTo

imir sold

Still selling the mage and 10 gbs 14$ each

BJK

im not maxi..

lierr

MoNiTo

im not maxi..

lierr[/b]
    so ask him to dont say that same as time4kill ¬¬

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

i said move on... and stop flaming ffs