Rogues speedglitching...

This is a discussion on Rogues speedglitching... within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Rogues everywhere are speedglitching in CZ, its getting really gay. Just because u cant kill someone doesnt mean u retards ...
Page: 1

Hybrid View

TeaBagging

Default Rogues speedglitching...

Rogues everywhere are speedglitching in CZ, its getting really gay. Just because u cant kill someone doesnt mean u retards have to bug abuse to kill them. You know who you are... (thanks to those rogues who dont do it... i never have and i dont plan 2)

Banned for scamming.

I am with you teabagging :wub:

Thesource

Some of them even glitching while run away from me. 1st they come after me like a run away train then, then run away like a fag. <_<

I think, big_mac needs to visit CZ time to time.

zz fuckin kha0s glitched the hell out of me , but hes a noob, and the only reason he owned me is cuz i was on my friends rogue im a nooby rogue

PinoyBoi

i hate em toooo.

eh, i dont really care much for them unless they got good gear

i do lots of 5v1s, but usually theres 2~3 out of 5 that glitch, so i just run until theres 3 who are right on my ass, then the rest a bit back

then i pick off 1, get my hp up to around 80%, kill another one, then run back so its 3v1 again, then kill the glitcher, then rest towns

PinoyBoi

Using cheats while pking is sad, I mean how nooby are you if you cant legitly pk.
    How bout those rouges thats speed glitching in Eslant, that finds bosses first, then kills em with macro?
    This pisses me off

Thesource

Originally posted by Aory
    eh, i dont really care much for them unless they got good gear

i do lots of 5v1s, but usually theres 2~3 out of 5 that glitch, so i just run until theres 3 who are right on my ass, then the rest a bit back

then i pick off 1, get my hp up to around 80%, kill another one, then run back so its 3v1 again, then kill the glitcher, then rest towns
    Ok u are good and maybe a game god, but who cares ?

We don't need tactics to kill them, we need a f...ing gm to ban them.

belongtodeath

you all glitch but you dont see it :rollseyes:

rofl speaking of which kha0s just won the fidn the GM event... wonder if he glitched him?